Chapter 14

Yes hello! Guess what? It's the 18th! The day I promised a new chapter! Look at me telling the truth and all! 

I strongly recommend that you listen to the songs featured as you read them, trust me it'll just enhance the experience of my story ;)

For your convnience, here are the songs featured in order:

These Girls by Sticky Fingers
Undercover Martyn by the Two Door Cinema Club
From the Sea by Eskimo Joe
Sweater Weather orginally by the Neighbourhood, but for this please listen to the cover by the Vamps
Lights by Ellie Goulding
Sleep Alone by the Two Door Cinema Club
Cups (?) by Anna Kendrick 
Teenage Dream, Glee cast accoustic version 

enjoy this reallllllly long chapter :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beca’s POV*

It’s time for the ICCA finals and Rheed hasn’t spoken to me since Jesse and I got back together. I can’t tell if I’m upset by that or that. I mean, of course I’m upset. But like, in a romantic way? Sure Rheed and I used to date, and I’m a firm believer of always having feelings for people you used to love. It’s just, it’s Rheed. I don’t know, I just need to focus. The Bellas are about to become two time ICCA champions. 

**

*Rheed’s POV*

The UCLA group bounds off the stage looking pretty damn proud of themselves. With good reason. They’re probably our biggest competition, even more so than the Bellas. We’re not performing for a while, so the group is hanging out in the green room where someone from LSU has actually snuck in a ping pong table.

“Nice performance.” I say to one the UCLA members as they walk into the green room.

“Thanks man!” He shakes my hand. “I’m Ryder.” 

“Rheed.” I say smiling. 

We chat for a few minutes until I feel Connor tap me on the shoulder. “Bellas are about to come on now.” He says. 

“Nice meeting you.” I say to Ryder and follow Connor to the tv showing the performances. 

The rest of the group are sitting there. “Now remember.” I tell them. “The format has changed this year, every group does their performance, then the judges pick the top 5, who then perform one more song each after intermission.”

“And then the judges tell us we’ve won, right?” Rudy asks. 

“Correct.” I grin. 

**

The Bellas perform their usual medley of songs, so many that I can’t actually list them all. I think Beyonce might've been in there.