Chapter 2

*Rheed's POV*

I hadn't see her for years.

Someone had told me she went here but I didn't believe them.

It was then I realized the rest of my group members were staring at me. I should probably say something.

"Hey Beca, long time no see ey?"

"What the hell are you doing here?"

That, I had not been expexting...

"Well that depends on how specific you want me to be, I could simply say breathing or sitting on a chair." I say adopting the smart ass comment.

"Um, who's that, how did you know him?" The guy behind her whispers loudly.

"That's Jesse." Connor says nudging me. "He's one of those treble guys."

"A treble what now?" I whisper. Looking up I can see Beca arguing with the Jesse guy, most likely about me, but hey, it's not right to believe I'm the centre of attention... even though I mostly am.

I nod at Connor, letting him know he can step in.

"Uh, excuse me, Be-Becky?"

"Beca." She corrects him dully. I guess she's used to it.

"Yeah um whatever, uh we spoke to one of your Bella girls, Fat, fat Hayley, or was it Kayley? Yeah anyway she saw us looking for a place to rehearse and said we could use your time in the auditorium if we gave her a packet of Red Vines."

"It's Amy, and she actually did that? Far out- what's wrong with her?" She sounded frustrated.

"Doesn't matter" I stepped in. "We've basically finished, you girls can use it now." I say winking slightly. She just smirks at me with Jesse behind her giving me a dirty look.

Like, it bothered him.

Wait was he her boyfriend?

He wouldn't need to worry anyway, I'm just messing around.

"Are you sure?" He put in. "I mean, you guys just became a group you may need a little more practice."

I can't believe it, he's actually eye-balling me.

Tosser.

"Positive." I grinned just to infuriate him more.

I hardly knew the guy and he already bugged me.

He was too serious I think.

People need to lighten up more, I swear!

"Thank you, Rheed." Beca says, smiling for the first time since she walked inside.

*Jesse's POV*

"No problem." He says winking again.

I already want to punch him the face.

Seriously, stop flirting with my girlfriend.

I wasn't too happy about the way he was acting and how he knew Beca.

Nor was I too happy with the fact that Beca said she'd "explain later".

Rheed and his group got up, ready to leave.

"Oh and are you coming Friday?" He asks us.

"To what?" Beca answers.

"The football game, we're doing a pre-show, to you know, get some 'practice' before regionals." He looked directly at me when he said regionals.

"Oh I dunno, maybe, to see if you guys are a threat or not."

"Doubt it." I say under my breath.

Rheed looks at me. Shoot, guess he heard.

"Well it was nice seeing you again Beca, nice meeting you too Jesse."

"Likewise." I say through almost gritted teeth.

"Bye guys." He waves as he and the group exit the auditorium.

"Bye Rheed." Beca says quietly as the door shuts, smiling at her feet.

Shoot.