Chapter 17

Ally's POV...............

9:00 at Sonic Boom

I wait for Austin with eagerness, suddenly a tall figure walks into the store with a black hoodie on and runs to me. "I missed you!" once I heard his voice I new it was Austin.

"I missed you too!" we hugged each other and once we pulled away Austin kissed me on the lips passionately. After 10 minutes we pulled away,

"I hate being a Moon....." he says "I wish we didn't have to hide our relationship..."

"I hate being a Dawson too! Why can't we just be together? What is this feud about anyways?" I reply with a sad facial expression. Austin lifts up my chin so that I could look at him.

"Don't be sad, at least we're here together..." he says while caressing my face. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming closer to me and Austin.

"You guys won't be together for that long, Ally's grounded and will be forbidden to see you ever again..." I turn around and see me dad looking at me angry. "Come on Ally, we are leaving..." my father grabs my arm and starts to drag me to the door. Suddenly Austin pulls me into his arms and holds me close.

"She's not going anywhere...." Austin replies protectively, My father walks up to Austin and when he does he puts me behind him.

"She is my daughter! She will do what I say! If i want her to come home, she will come home! If she is forbidden to to see you, she will not see you! She is a Dawson and you are a Moon!" after he finished that sentience he grabbed his shit from the collar and was about to punch him.

"STOP!!!!" I jump in front of Austin and push my dad back. "Why are you so against us being together?!? What is this stupid feud about?!?" My father just stares at me blankly and 2 minutes later he walks out of the store without saying a word...................

End of Ally's POV...................

I hope you like the story!!!!

Auslly22 was HERE!!!!