Five//Family

Stephen, Klay, and Miranda were now being more noticeable. Miranda getting more famous. She even took over the whole internet. She was getting more bigger by the time.

Miranda had just turned 7 on June 4. Of course that was a problem, due to the boys having a game of the finals. Miranda was upset but, she realized she wasn't going to always get her way.

Two days later, they had another game. Miranda was pretty upset but, she got over it. Miranda might have threw a couple of fits and have timeouts but, she didn't care.

Klay and Stephen hated giving her timeouts. They always wanted to spend their precious time with their baby girl.

Miranda hated it so bad.

Ayesha hated that her niece was being loved and cared for, while she was away in Toronto.

Ayesha had just turned 5 months. The months were going by pretty soon. In the next four months, her baby girl would be here.

Ayesha really hated the thought about names until one came across her head.

Meilani Layla Alexander.

Considering the fact that she wasn't doing well, she decided when she came back from Toronto, she would give Meilani to Klay and Stephen.

Ayesha wasn't ready to be a mother. She still had to settle herself. She was broke, had no job, had no experience of a job, traveling from hotel to hotel, and last she felt that no one loved her. She had a few dollars, but they were for the baby to have food.

It was just everything for her was going downhill. Ayesha felt bad for the life she lived. If she kept Miranda, Miranda would have ended of alone, starving, and poor. Ayesha wasn't ready for anything.

Stephen never seen Ayesha like this before. Ayesha was always this sweet woman. Whenever somebody needed help, she was always there for them. Now it's just she's alone. He just couldn't believe it.

Klay never thought about Ayesha. He actually didn't know Ayesha really. Ayesha knew Klay because Stephen always talked about him when they were together.

It was just love and war for all of them. Miranda also. Fight as a family; love as a family. That's all they needed to do. Everything was just hard.