Twenty-One// We've Decided

A/N: This is a really short and boring chapter. I just needed to post this chapter so I could start getting ready for the other big chapters. Thank you.

March 21, 2017

Klay and Stephen had been thinking for two weeks about where they wanted to get married, even on Stephen's birthday, they were thinking about it.

"Babe, we should get married in LA." Klay said, sitting down in front of a pacing Stephen. LA sounded cheap to Stephen, but to Klay, LA was perfect. No one would have to pay that much money and you didn't even need to take a plane out there.

"Klay, do you not hear yourself," Stephen nearly shouted at his fiancée. Klay was shocked by his sudden outburst. I should've never said that. Klay thought.

"I'm sorry." Klay finally said, breaking the silence. Stephen noticed Klay's sudden emotion change on his face. He felt bad.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I've just been really excited about this marriage because I want it to be perfect. You are very special to me so I want this marriage to be special. I love you." Stephen gave Klay a very long, passionate kiss that could have gone further, but they were interrupted.

"Hey, Klay and Stephen, I want you to meet someone." Jacy stood in front of them, holding hands with Adai.

"Hi, I'm Adai, Jacy's girlfriend." Adai put her hand out.

"Hey, I'm Stephen, Jacy's future brother-in-law and this is Klay, Jacy's brother." Stephen shook Adai's hand before Klay did.

"So, I was wondering if she could move in with us," Jacy smiled. Klay wanted to slap that smile right off of Jacy's face. Are you out of your mind? Klay thought. Did you forget that Asia lives here, too?

"Umm, I'm sorry, but Asia lives here, too and if she sees her, she's going to be really upset."

Jacy rolled her eyes at her older brother, "Who cares?"

"I care, that's my daughter."

"Okay, but all I'm just asking is if Adai can stay for a little while. I want to move out soon so I could buy my own house."

Klay thought about it and sighed.

"Fine, but you need to keep her away from Asia at all times."

"Got it." Jacy grabbed Adai's hand and walked her upstairs to her room.

~~~~~~

"Dude, do you know where your going to get married?" Draymonad held a 1 year old Marcel in his arms.

"No." Klay said, sadly.

"Okay. Well look back into your past while you were with Stephen. Did you guys ever go places?" Draymond asked.

"Well, we did go to Oahu. That's when we had first made love to each other."

"That's it."

"Hawaii?"

"Yes, Klay. Hawaii is where you guys first made love to each other as boyfriends and it could also be where you first made love to each other as husbands."

"That's a very good idea. Thanks, Dray."

"Welcome."

Klay looked around because he had just noticed that Kevin wasn't with him.

"Hey, where's Kevin?"

"He's with his mom. Where's Stephen?"

"Same, his mom took him to go get measured for his tux."

"Oh."