Fifteen//Adai?

Jacy and Asia continued to let their love grow for each other, but Asia had to keep the secret that she lost her virginity at 13 and Jacy took it.

"Uncle Klay and Stephen!" Annaliese hugged Klay and Stephen's legs.

"Annaliese," Klay said in a questionable way, due to Annaliese only have a diaper on.

"She wouldn't let me put her clothes on."

Jacy walked in the living room, holding Annaliese's clothes. Klay and Stephen had just came back from their away game in Miami.

"Hey, dads." Asia came and hugged Klay and Stephen.

"So tonight, your grandparents wanted to have a family dinner here at our house. So you know what that means? We all need to clean up and cook."

"Asia and I will cook," Jacy said while smiling. Being in a big family meant that it was less privacy for the couple. With Asia having to go to school almost everyday with all the rest of the kids meant Jacy couldn't really spend time with her.

Klay and Stephen looked at Asia and Jacy confused. They thought that Jacy and Asia ended this last week, but apparently not.

"No, you two will not. Klay and Asia will cook and Jacy and I will clean."

Stephen said with a serious face. Klay and Stephen literally told them to end this when all they did was let it happen again.

"But da-," Asia tried to beg, but Klay stopped her.

"No, Asia. Now let's start working."

Asia and Jacy both walked away with an attitude.

"Dad, why can't I spend time with my aunt?"

"Because I know what you two are doing and it needs to end now."

"Ugh."

Asia went back to cutting the carrots and forgetting about the whole thing.

~~~

Jacy and Asia sat across from each other. They kept they're smirks and sexy looks towards to themselves.

"Jacy, is that your name?" Sonya looked towards Jacy who was only paying attention to Asia.

"Yeah." Jacy finally took her eyes off of Asia. Jacy and Asia were putting their leg in each other's lap.

"How was your first impression of living in the house?"

"I liked the house. It's just that my brother and I weren't on good terms with each other since we had just met."

"Well, I'm pretty sure you guys are on good terms now, right?" Dell asked before stuffing a piece of steak into his mouth.

"Sort of."

"I'm pretty sure that you guys will handle the conflict between each other."

"I wish." Jacy said to herself.

••••••

(The Next Day)

Asia was walking home from school with her two best friends, Rosé and Rain. She was finally going to tell someone about her relationship with Jacy.

"Asia, you okay?"

Rosé asked. Asia was very silent. She never thought that she would be doing this, but best friends tell each other everything, right?

Rosé and Rain were staying over at Asia's house for the whole President's week break. Jacy was taking them to LA.

"So guys, you know my father's sister Jacy, right?"