Seven//Meilani

Meilani arrived a little too early. Ayesha had just turned 6 months.

Meilani decided come early. Meilani stayed in the hospital for about 2 weeks.

Ayesha had already been on the plane with Meilani back to California. Ayesha wasn't ready for Meilani.

Everything was just coming at Ayesha very fast.

When Ayesha got off the plane, she immediately walked to Stephen and Klay's house. Meilani was already starting to fuss and cry.

Finally, Ayesha made it to their door.

Ayesha bent down and kissed Meilani's forehead.

"Just remember mommy loves you,"Ayesha rubbed her hand. Meilani quieted down as it soothed her."She always will."

Ayesha stood up and rang their doorbell. Ayesha felt like crying but, she had to do what she had to do. If losing her baby girl was what it takes, then she was going to do it. Plus, Meilani was in good hands.

"Hey Ayesha. What are you doing here?"Klay answered.

"I'm here to give you my baby."

Klay looked down at the chocolate colored baby girl. Meilani moved a little in her car seat.

"You want Stephen and I to keep your daughter?"

Ayesha nodded.

"Wait let me go get Stephen."

Klay jogged upstairs to him and Stephen's room. Stephen and Klay both came down the stairs.

"Hey Ayesha."

Ayesha waved. Ayesha didn't feel like talking anymore. She felt if she talked, she would breakdown right then and there.

"Ayesha wanted us to keep her baby."Klay said.

"We'll keep her."Stephen said.

Ayesha picked up Meilani's car seat and handed it to Stephen. Stephen walked away and Ayesha watched.

"Bye Klay."

"Bye Ayesha."

Klay closed the door and walked away.

Ayesha ran to her sister's house. Ayesha wanted to stay there until she could do things right.