Eleven//Hawaii

August 18th, 2015
Oahu, Hawaii
1:30pm

Klay and Steph were just entering the Hawaii hotel. They had never seen real paradise before. Stephen, of course, was super excited.

"Aloha."A Hawaiian hotel worker greeted both Stehen and Klay with a floral necklace.

"Aloha."Klay said. Although, Klay did live in Nassau for a little bit of his childhood, he was probably used to Hawaii.

Klay and Stephen walked to the front desk and got their room number and card. Of course, everyone was asking for autographs and pictures. It took them about 40 minutes to get to their room.

"Finally, some alone time."Stephen kissed Klay's lips passionately.

"Hey, I think that we should save that moment for tonight. Let's hit the beach."Klay pecked his lips.

Stephen did not like that idea. He wanted that moment now. But he also wanted to go to the beach just a little bit.

"Alright, fine."Stephen said.

Klay pecked Stephen's lips,"Thanks, baby you won't regret it."

"Sure." Stephen looked down. He really wanted that moment now. He started to think that Klay was not really in love with him. He felt that maybe he was just using him to bring the fans attention back to him.

On the way to the beach, Stephen did not speak a single word to Klay. Klay and Stephen paid the driver and walked around the beach a little.

"Bae, you alright?"Klay asked. He realized that Steph wasn't speaking.

"Yeah." Stephen said. He was lying. He was not alright. Fans started to surround them. It was not the best time to surround this relationship. As the fans started to surround Klay, Stephen ran back to the hotel. It really wasn't that far. Klay didn't notice at all.

Stephen wanted to leave Hawaii and go back home. He wanted to leave Klay. Now.

Luckily, Klay made it back to the hotel room and caught Stephen picking up his bag.

"Where are you going?"Klay took his bag out his hand.

"Back home, Klay!"Stephen was so upset right now.

"Why?!"Klay understood why he was mad. That moment meant so much to Klay just as much as it did to Stephen.

"Do you love me, Klay?"

That's all Stephen could ask. Klay sat there in disappointment.

"You think that I don't love you, Stephen?"

Klay asked. He was so upset that he had just asked that question. This was why Klay was very strict with his love. He was afraid people were going to take it for granted.

The only reason Klay let Stephen into his love was because before he met him, Klay learned a lot about him. A friend of Stephen had told Klay a lot about Stephen. He learned that he was very kind with his love.

Klay couldn't wait to meet him and that's when the feelings started to kick in.

A friend of Klay told Stephen all about Klay. Stephen learned that Klay was strict with his love, but Stephen that he would pass and could get into his love, which he did.