Eighteen//Uncle Mychal and Trayce

Klay was so happy today. His brothers were coming over to meet his family this week. Klayhad told Miranda and she couldn't stop smiling. Miranda loved meeting new family. Jacy and Asia had just came back home. In Klay's eyes, Asia pretended like Jacy wasn't there. He had to know what was going on.

"So, what's going on with you and Jacy?"

"Dad, I don't know what you're talking about," Asia sat there lying straight to her father's face. Luckily, Klay knew all of his kids lying face, including Stephen's.

"I'm not playing, now spill the beans." Klay was made a serious face. It always got the truth out of his kids.

"Fine, Jacy and I aren't together anymore and she decided to rub it in my face that she was with someone else. She left me heartbroken. So, I think it's best that I forget about her and leave her in the past."

Klay sat there thinking. Was his daughter really heartbroken that his sister wasn't with her anymore?

Of course he was happy that they weren't dating anymore but, the sight of seeing his daughter heartbroken, left him sad.

"Baby girl, you'll get over her. I mean it's for the better anyway. She found someone else and I'm pretty sure you'll find the same. You know, I once had a girlfriend before your father. I loved her so much but, I found out that she cheated on me. I forgot about her and soon met your father. It's funny how she wants me back now."

Asia thought about what her father had just told her. He was right.

"Thanks, daddy. I love you so much." Asia showered Klay in kisses.

"Okay, okay, okay. Now go get dressed your uncles are coming over." Klay put Asia down after she had nearly jumped on him.

"Uncle Trayce and Mychal?!" Asia had always wanted to meet her other uncles. She already met Seth.

"Yes. Now go."

Asia rushed up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Something is wrong with that girl, I just don't know what."

Klay was getting up from the couch, only to be tackled down by his boyfriend.

"Baby!" Stephen jumped on Klay and kissed his lips passionately. Klay, obviously, didn't stop the kiss. He carried Stephen up to their bedroom, still kissing him.

Stephen was gone for a whole week, last week. His family had an outing. So, that meant that Stephen would jump on Klay every now and then, due to the fact that he missed his boyfriend so much.

"Daddy!"

Klay and Stephen stopped kissing. Klay put Stephen down.

"You were supposed to help me pick out my outfit today." Miranda pouted, crossing her little arms.

"Daddy is so sorry, baby. Come on, let's go pick out your outfit."

Stephen walked out the door, holding Miranda's hand. Klay smirked and smacked Stephen's butt on the way out. Stephen blushed but, tried to hide it.

Klay was already dressed and ready. All he had to do was wait for his brother to get here.

"Dada, I'm tired." Meilani came in the room and laid down on the bed.

"Did you not get any sleep last night?" Klay picked Meilani up and laid her down on his chest.

"No. I couldn't sleep. I had too many nightmares."

"Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that baby girl." Klay rubbed Meilani's back until he heard her soft little snores. He got up and walked to her room to put her down. Before he could get to her room, the doorbell rang.

Klay walked down the stairs and opened the door. Trayce and Mychal were standing there.

"Hey!" They shouted to soon be shushed by Klay because of Meilani.

"Sorry."

Klay opened the door wider for them to come in.

"Just sit. I'll go get the rest of the kids."

Asia rushed down the stairs with a bright smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Asia Curry- Thompson. I'm your brother's daughter, also known as your niece."

"Hello, Asia."

Klay went up and the stairs to get all the kids. He walked in Miranda's room to see Miranda and Stephen having a cute little argument about which skirt Miranda should wear.

"No, daddy, I wanna wear this one." Miranda held up a white skirt with pink polka dots on it.

"I'm just saying that this skirt would go better with your white shirt." Stephen held up a skirt with black stripes on it.

"Miranda, wear the skirt that daddy is holding. It's gonna look beautiful on you. Your gonna look like a beautiful princess."

"Thanks, daddy."

Stephen got up and went to Marcel's room. Marcel was already wide awake and dressed. Stephen picked him up out of the crib and smiled.

Miranda was done putting on her skirt. Klay held her hand and walked her down the stairs with Stephen behind him.

"Go introduce yourself." Klay let go of Miranda's hand while she ran to her uncles. Meilani was still asleep in his arms.

Jacy was sitting next to Trayce and Mychal, quietly.

Every now and then, Klay would catch Asia and Jacy's glares towards each other. He caught their attention and gave them the serious face. Which meant 'fix your attitudes towards each other or I'll fix it for you guys' look.

Stephen didn't know why, but the serious face always turned him on. Even though it was scary and manipulating, it still was sexy. Stephen tried to keep his attention on Marcel, but just couldn't stop looking at Klay.

Klay caught how Stephen was turned on after he gave the kids his serious face.

"We will handle this tonight." Klay mouthed towards Stephen, who sat there and blushed.

For the rest of the night, the kids loved their uncles. Klay was happy because he got to catch up on what his brothers has been doing these past months. Stephen really didn't have a problem with Klay's brothers. They were like another version of Klay, but Klay stood out to him the most.

The only thing that was in Klay and Stephen's head was marriage. They were both ready to move on to the next step in their relationship.

Stephen was just staring at Klay. He was imagining being called husband by Klay. It meant the world to him because it meant Klay was official his until death do them part.

"I want you, Klay."