Their first reaction..

I remember just like it was yesterday..

So Connor and Travis lead me to the campfire where I found it a bit fun to sing silly songs and other songs too. My favorite song that Apollo kids sang was about Zeus and how he is a drama queen! That was when I got claimed. I looked up to see 4 signs. I was puzzled for I thought only one God claimed you. The signs were Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, and Mars. Dionysis nod and said, " Well I was informed to tell you brats that the fates some how made a potion that combined all 4 Gods DNA or something with a mortal's DNA. It's really confusing since we don't even have DNA. Anyway so that girl Heather is the little sister of  Peter, Jaden, Rico, and Hank." I knew about the name thing but didn't know who the other four was until they ran to me. So..four heroes are my brothers? I hope they aren't over protected-nevermind they are, they were already glaring at the other boys. Percy hugged me tight and jumped up and down, Jason spinned me around in the air, Frank bear hugged me, and Nico did what shocked all of us even Mr. D and that is something. He laughed and ran to me and did EVERYTHING the three boys did, except spinning me in mid air he just spinned me with his two feet on the ground. Percy yelled out, "I CALL DIBS FOR HER TO SLEEP IN MY CABIN TODAY!"
Then they started to argue.

'-
------------
Later I had a schedule and that was sleeping at either the big three cabins but not where Frank was sleeping since I sorta had a fear on the Ares kids.

Before I went to sleep in the Poseidon cabin Percy hugged me and said; "Good night little sis."
There was a tap and we looked to see the other three there with stones and saying
"Hey!:
Don't hog her!

Good night!
Percy don't leave us OUT!"

~~~~~The New Version~~~~~~~

It was a week after I came to Camp Half Blood. I went with the Hermes cabin. There was around 10 kids. Apparently there was a lot more according to Annabeth, who was my guide around Camp Half Blood. I wasn't that freaked out since well my brother went to Camp Half Blood too. I haven't told anyone in case no one believes me and what if he died? That would be embarrassing and sad at the same time. We sang songs during the camp fire. I munched on some s'mores and smiled. Connor and Travis found me and led me here. Well...more like led me here by saying there was food here. They were luckily very friendly but their pranks can be the worse. Of course I just forgive them. Once again, I wished that I was claimed. Some suggested I might be the daughter of Hermes since I'm good with lying and locks. Others suggest that I might be the daughter of Apollo. I apparently have the look and I can use the bow very well. Everyone looked at me. I looked up to see I was claimed! I got so excited as I tried to make out what it was. There was a mix of triton, a lighting bolt, a weapon, and something else. They are all mixed together.

Dionysis lazily got up, "Well the Fates wanted to let you brats know that something happened and four gods with a mortal DNA made a child. I think that was an excuse to be honest since we don't even have DNA. The gods are Hades, Jupiter. Mars dude, and don't forget Poseidon."

WHAT. THE. ACTUALLY. HELL.

Everyone began to leave and I'm just like panicking.

That was when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see four boys.

"Hello there! I'm Percy Jackson your brother, I'm the son of Poseidon." He smiled at me.

"I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. I hope we become great friends too!" He said happily.

"Hi there, I'm Frank Zhang, I'm the son of Mars. Its nice to know that I get a sister when I come to visit."

Then there was a gloomy person who came and sighed.

"Hey there.....I'm Nico Di Angelo...nice..to...meet..you. I guess I got another sister.."

I smiled at all of them.

"So, where will I sleep?"

They looked at each other and then Percy suggested, "Maybe she should sleep at my cabin since my father is calm and most of the time he's cooler than the others."

Thunder flashed as the other boys agreed.

The Poseidon Cabin was awesome and reminded me of the Malibu Ocean.

"Well Good night alright?" Percy asked.

"Good night."

_____________

OPEN THE DOOR PERCY!

HEY SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME TODAY

WHERE DID SHE GO!!?

Oh God there is going to be so much drama.....