.....seriously?! HOW?!

I'm so sorry, but I'm really busy. I was forced to take two classes making me only have two hours of free time. Today I'm free so I'm going to update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen P.O.V

  Hestia? WHAT?! I looked at Wilhelm who was shocked. Then he's face turned serious and he walked to me. Everyone seem to be frozen. Wilhelm placed his hand on my shoulder and shook it, " Wake-up Helen." 

  I opened my eyes and find myself in bed. I sit up fast and looked around. I was in the Poseidon Cabin, which means...that was all a dream? I looked across to see Percy drooling and hugging his blanket. It was a cute scene, I wasn't in the mood to smile. Wilhelm was a dream? How? It seemed so real. A tear came down my cheeks. My friend is gone....

 I got up a hour later, I took out a drachma and went to the water fountain. I threw in the coin into the rainbow. " Hestia." 

The image showed, Hestia taking care of the hearth. " Hestia.." 

She looked up and smiled at me. " Hello dear, no one really Iris Messages me so this is a surprise." 

I swallowed hard, Hesita looked like Wilhelm too much. Hestia looked at me with worry and asked, "Are you alright?" 

I nod and then asked, "Do you by chance know who Wilhelm J. Garrett is?" Hestia shook her head. 

"O-oh..okay."

"If you do somehow know him in the future, can you tell me?" 

"I will let you know if I see or meet him."

" T-thank you." 

I ended the Iris Message. "Helen? Who's Wilhelm?" 

 Percy was standing besides his bed rubbing his eyes, yawning.

 I smiled as tears filled my eyes, "A good friend."