A new friend in need

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helen P.O.V

  To be honest I don't really consider the Seven as my friends.  In fact I'm lonely at times. People sometimes avoid me because of my brothers. That changed one day, the month after I came back. 

   I was walking to the mess hall when I noticed a new camper that seem to stand out a bit. It was a boy, he had amber color hair, with shaggy hair and pale gold color eyes. He was a bit higher then average height and a bit too thin. He had perfect skin and I guess he looked hot. But a lot of people were avoiding him. So I decided to meet him, but before I reached him someone pulled me back. "Get away from him." I looked up to see Connor glaring at him. Connor still had his hands on my shoulders so I just yanked them off. I just walked to him again, ignoring Connor's shouting. When I reached the boy I was hit with a bit of depression from him. I smiled and said, "Um, hello there." The boy looked at me and I waved. The boy was surprise and he said a quick "hello". He looked away as I asked, " Do you want to hang out?" He looked at me as if I was joking. When he saw I was serious he nod. i gave a smile and gave out my hand. He shook my hand and then gave a weak smile. Then we had a lot of fun! 

 First I showed him the creek in the forest. He looked at his reflection and felt the cold water. I sensed a load of sadness and a tiny dot of hope. I looked at him, I was going to make the hope stronger. I started with a simple question. " Do you like cute puppies?" He nod and that's how we started a friendship. 

  Soon after the day pass and it was now dusk, the boy trusted me as a close friend. We looked at the sun as the boy smiled. "I never seen you smile like that." I said. He chuckled and said, " Well I have a reason to be happy again." I was confused. "What so you mean?" He looked at me asked. "Can I trust you?" I nod and he began his story. 

 Well it was just my father and I in a simple house near the forest. My father was very kind and gernous, had patinces too. We always went fishing or on hikes. Life was good until my father changed. It was like he was under a spell. He became short temper, abusive, and mean. I was 6 when he changed. Everyday...he beated me. Then I lost all hope that he would come back to himself when he came back home late with a slut. After that day I got my stuff I ran away at age 12. I lived life in the forest and then a camper found me. 

 The boy finished with tears in his eyes. I sat there about to cry. Then I just hugged him. He hugged back while sniffing. When I pulled back, I asked, " You know, I never really got your name." The boy smiled and said, " Well, my name is Wilhelm J. Garrett. I never really got your name either." I said, "My name is Helen Solace." His eyes went wide and he said, "You mean Connor's girlfriend and having 5 parents?" I nod. The horn rang. It was dinner time. I walked with Wilhelm to the mess hall and to the Hermes table. I gave him a wave good bye and he waved back. Then I walked to the Hades table because I wanted to be alone and Nico was with Will. When I got my food and sacfirced it to the Gods I noticed that everyone was glaring at Wilhelm and looking at me with worry. I just walked back when Nico and Will both sat down across me in the Hades table. I looked at Will puzzled. He said " I'm the doctor and Nico needs a doctor currently." I nod and then guess what. They both looked at me with worry. 

It was Campfire and I walked with Wilhelm. Wilhelm was getting glares and he became a bit scared. So I went with him so he wouldn't be scared. We talked on the way and it was nice. 

 It was night time now and I was walking to the Zeus cabin for today. When I saw Jason outside walking in a circle worried. When he noticed me his face was full of relief and he ran to hug me. "Oh thank Olympus your okay." I was like huh? Jason made me look at him in the eye and said " You are not to be near that boy you were with today." I asked, "You mean Wilhelm?" Jason exclaimed, "YOU KNOW HIS NAME!?" I nod and Jason said in a serious tone, " He is probably a son of Kronos!" Wilhelm a son of Kronos!? No way, besides he has a dad not a mom! I glared at Jason and said, "NO." Then I ran to the Hermes cabin where I banged on the door. Connor opened the door, tired. When he saw me though he brighten up. " Hey Helen-" "Where is Wilhelm!" I interuppted. Connor looked at me confused. The Wilhelm came to the door and said, "Helen?" Connor moved away from him and looked at me in shock. "Helen you shouldn't be around with him! He is a monster!" Wilhelm looked at Connor, a tear coming out of his eye. Then he just ran pass me to the forest. "Wilhelm!" I ran to his direction.

"Helen!"

"What is going on!?"

"Helen is going to the forest with that Kronos spawn!"

"WHAT!?"

"Helen!"

"Oh no!"