Running away part 1

Helen P.O.V

 I can't believe them! They beaten up a guy who asked me out like a gentlemen. Then they took away the chocolates that Apollo gave me for my birthday since I'm Will's sister. They even took away the necklace one of my best friends gave me that was delivered by Hermes. The process cycle every day, even Will got annoyed by the them. Who I'm talking about? I'm talking about Percy, Frank, Nico, and Jason.        But one day, they went too far

  I was in a duel with Clarisse who was a friend of mine. That was when Leo came and asked for me, Clarisse let me go and Leo took me to bunker 9. There he showed me his newest invention, a device that made you not track able. He gave it to me with a smile and said, " Your brothers probably don't give you any time alone so I made this so you can have some peace." I beamed and gave him a hug. "LEO VALDEZ GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" We turned to see a mad Percy with a broken object. Percy ran to Leo and punched him on the nose. Leo stepped back holding his now bleeding nose and his eyes widen. I pulled Percy away from him and plead, " Percy stop! I was just thanking him!" Percy's eyes were full of rage so it took a lot of my energy to take him away from Leo. 

  " HELEN SOLACE WHY DID YOU PULL ME AWAY FROM LEO?"

" You would have killed LEO!" 

 Percy was angry at Leo and me. That was a fact. 

" That's it! YOU WILL NOT GO AWAY FROM ONE OF US NOW!"

 I looked at him and saw that he really meant it. I yelled in fury, " NO! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME!"

" We sorta are.." I turned to see Frank, Jason, and Nico standing on the doorway crossing their arms with a frown on their faces. When did they come here? I was now even more angry, they can't control my life! How are they to do that! Even Will the guy who knows me the most isn't this protective. 

 I screamed out, " FINE! THEN I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO GO AWAY!" I took my emergancy backpack that had  clothes, my toothbrush and toothpaste, a brush with 10 hair ties, 5 squares of ambrosia, 2 bottles full of water, food, 2 boxes of matches, a tent that had air condition and a normal bed ( Gift from Thalia), and 100 drachmas ( from the fountain).

 I also took my gift from Leo and pushed them away and ran out the door. I pushed the button and I became invisible, sweet. I ran out the camp protection and looked back. I looked down and then turned back to reality and ran away. To California!

  Third P.O.V

                 5 days later

The brothers were in full panic! Will was furious at them and Leo smiled knowing what she did and he knew where she will be going. Back to her home. Her childhood home. To Ms. Solace and her friends. How did he know? Helen told him about her life and Leo told his.  

Helen P.O.V

  I knocked to the house I used to know. A blond haired young lady opened the door and gasped to see me. Mom.. that word seemed unfamiliar now. She had tears on her eyes and she hugged me. She said, " Helen your back!" I smiled and said, " I'm back, I'm back home." Mom looked at me and smiled and took me inside. All of my old stuff was still there like I wasn't at camp for a year. I then saw a photo and looked at it. It was my friends all together and me. I then looked up and took my house keys with me and still wore my bag. I went down and went outside after saying good bye to my mom and dashed to one of my friend's house. Today was her birthday and I knew what to give her. She was a big fan of the Heroes of Olympus books so I will give her one of my camp half blood shirts and a jar with lighting in it and sealed with tight air. I heard laughter and music so I left the presents and knocked. I then turned around when, " Helen?" I turned to see Madeline standing there with my gifts and a happy face was on her.  " Who is it?" Madeline's mom appeared and saw me. She ran and hugged me and whispered, " your mom told us." Typical normal mom. I smile and went inside. The living room was full of balloons, and other other party stuff. That was when I heard squeals I turn and saw my friends. They gave me a huge hug and then yelled out questions. So I began to tell them my story..

" Wait your a daughter of Hades and the other three?" Gabriel asked in awe.

" Yep, Madeline and Elaine said it was impossible but now I have PROOF!" I said.

 That was when I said Good bye to them and shadow traveled.

( Gabriel was amazed by her exit and all of her friends laughed at his face reaction.)

  I appeared on top of a mountain... the rocky mountains. They can't possibly get me here right? I sighed I didn't know anymore.Mom knows that I left again and might never come back.  A pug came up to me out of nowhere.

I awed and sat down to the little pug

I awed and sat down to the little pug. The pug jumped into my lap and snuggled on me. I hugged the little pug and faced it. I asked, " How's a little cutie here?" Pug didn't say anything and I face palmed. " Of course you can't say anything! Your not Frank!" The pug then jumped up and down and I stood up, picking the pug up and went to the near by cave. I then shadow traveled to a forest. When I came to that forest I saw the pug grabbing my shirt with terror on the eyes. I let him down and set up camp. 

 I sighed as the pug ate the last of the chicken I had. I then asked, " Do you want to know my story?" The pug looked up like it wanted me to so I did. I explained it about everything Percy, Nico, Frank, and Jason are about then I talked about Will. I then went to sleep with pug who rolled up into a ball and slept. I closed my eyes as I went to sleep in the bed. After all shadow traveling was tiring. 

 Third P.O.V

 The pug was a bit shocked so did the people who heard what she said by a speaker like thing on it's ears. That pug was a bit guilty after all he was being a stalker and overprotective to her when she didn't want to be.  But he never had a si-

 Oops! Told you too much about the PUG!

                                 Continue next part!