Run Away part 2

Helen P.O.V

   I woke up the moment Apollo emerged to the sky aka the crack of dawn. The pug was no where to be seen. That was a bit odd until I found a note.

  Thank you for taking care of my pug.

-Owner

  Well I hope the pug is now happy. " *scream* HELP!" I looked around and spotted a brown haired boy supporting another boy. I flew on top of the nearest tree and I recognized the two people. " Connor? Travis?" The person turned around to see no one. It was Connor holding Travis's arm around his neck. He had a wound on his arm while Travis had a blood soak shirt with a wound on his ribs. Travis's face was pale and weak while Connor was in tears. I dropped down and Connor looked shocked then relieved to see someone who knows them. I ran to them and lifted up Travis with the wind so now Travis sorta floating. He was a bit panic but then saw me and calmed down. Connor was worried so I took his hand and Travis and ran toward a dark shadowed tree and shadow traveled to camp..

 I finish healing Travis's wound and Connor's cut in his arm. Travis and Connor looked at each other and grinned. Then they ran and hugged me while saying, " Thank You!"  Connor and Travis then had to go back Camp. I sighed for I would be alone but then Connor asked me, " Do you want to go back to Camp Half Blood?" Travis nod and said, " Yeah maybe we can protect you from your brothers!" I was shocked, they would that for me? I then nod and they smiled and took my hands and whistled. A taxi car appeared and we in to CAMP HALF BLOOD!

   I payed them, why? Because Connor and Travis are going to help my problem.  I stepped into the camp borders with the twins. That moment, " HELEN!!!!!!!" Oh Gods. I looked to see one of the brothers of mine running to me. Percy came to me and hugged me tight. He was crying a lot and said, " Thank the Gods your safe." I smiled sadly and hugged him back. I then felt a hand on my shoulder to see Annabeth with a smile and I hugged her too. When Annabeth dragged Percy back to where they were heading, the Stolls pulled me pass the infirmany when again, " HELEN!" I turned to see Will running to me and then hugged me. He only had puffy eyes and he said, " Your safe and.." He looked at the twins and yelled, " YOU TWO COME HERE! YOU BOTH HAVE AN INJURY AND NEED A CHECK!" Then Will dragged them into the infirmany. I laughed and ran into Nico who was more in the shadows. I stared at him in shock, he then turned around and saw me. He just stood there shocked and he squeezed me into a hug and he smiled. He smiled. That shocked me big time. Nico then asked, " Is it really you?" I nod and he shadow traveled somewhere. I shrugged and walked to the Zeus cabin since today I had to sleep there. I knocked and a sobbing Jason appeared. He looked at me and pinched himself. Then he smiled wide and scooped me up and hugged me while floating a bit. He exclaimed, " PIPER!" and ran to her cabin. I laughed and ran away from them where I bumped into Leo. Leo looked at me shocked and then a sad Frank walked to Leo. He then saw me and turned into a kitten, I awed and picked up the soft cute animal and hugged it. When I placed it back on teh ground Frank appeared again and smiled. Leo hugged me and gave me a small brotherly way kiss on the cheek and said, " Good to have you baaaaaaccckk-" He ran away for Frank chased him...

 It was after the Camp Fire where Connor and Travis pulled me away from my brothers and we ran away since I knew they will have a speech. So we just talked about pranks and even planned one. Travis grinned and said, " Your like a sister of us." I laughed and Connor then said, " Well then hi sister?" I laugh and said, " As a friend like sister." They nod.

 I shadow traveled to the Zeus cabin. Where I saw ALL OF THEM HERE!? They had their sleeping bags spread and sleeping at the cabin. Oh my Gods I began to laugh so hard I fell causing Jason to wake up and see me. He picked me up ignoring my kicking and hits and placed on his bed and snuggled next to me. Um..okay................. I seriously thought he was going to do something else. I just snuggled next to him too..

 I saw myself in beach? I was wearing a one piece and a white beach dress over it with sleeves. I looked around to see 5 Gods looking at me. I was confused, when Poseidon and Hades ran and hugged me. Zeus and Mars just stood there and just gave me a smile. Then I saw Apollo I said, " Hi dad!"  Apollo said, " sup." The other 4 were a bit confused since I never called them father or dad just lord or their names. Apollo then said, " Her mom thought it was my daughter since she had Will so she told her that." The other 4 looked at Apollo envious and then Zeus and Mars had to go. Poseidon and Hades waved good bye and also left. Apollo sighed and said, " I have a daughter that I will never have."  I smiled and said, " I only call you dad though." Apollo looked at me shocked and then grinned. " Really?" I nod and he then said, " I have to go now, good by!" I waved bye....

 " Helen? Wake up." I opened my eyes to see Jason and Percy and Nico and Frank staring at me. I shook my head and went back to dream land...

"Wake up!"

" Let her be."

"But it's Sunday!"

" So..?"