I see people, buildings, Apollo, cars, clouds, etc.

Helen P.O.V

Will took my hand and shook his head, "let's not go in there."

I looked at him strange, it was an innocent place! "Alright then...I will go in to prove that it's safe."

"Helen wait no-." Will tried to stop me but I already passed the doorman. This dude on the front desk smiled at me. "Hello there young lady, can I get you a room?" I nod, this place was awesome with cool stuff and all. Percy and Leo would probably love this place!

" I have someone with me, so can we get a room of two?"

The man nod and gave me 2 cards that looked normal. "That will get you anything here, food, games, etc. Come here if you need something like extra bubbles or something."

Will suddenly bust into the casino and grabbed me before saying to the man, " I'm sorry sir but we have to go...like now." Will took me outside and said, " What were you thinking? " I shoved the cards in his face.

"I was thinking of getting the cards that has infinite amount of money in them."

~~~A little later~

We found this hotel that seemed alright and the cards worked. So that's how Will and I got a $2,000 room for a day. We were a bit guilty for using them but we were so tired that we just forgot about it and slept on the big fluffy beds. I woke up and took a good shower and changed into my second pair of clothes. I went to the living room to see Will sitting on the soft couch, munching on carrots and lettuce. "Will, your not a bunny and how did you get lettuce?" Will pointed the fridge that the room had. I opened it to see so much goodness and healthy stuff. I turned to see the bathroom open and Will washing our dirty clothes in the sink. -_- Seriously Will? I sighed and took a bite of my donut.

Will looked at me with a frown and said, "Shouldn't you eat something healthier?" He took the the donut from me and gave me a peach. I know I should be bothered by this but I love peaches. So I just took the peach and began to eat that instead.

Then the whole place shook, "I SMELL DEMIGODS!!"

Will and I looked at each other in horror and then we did the first thing that came to our minds. We jumped off the building from the big window.

Luckily I was able to grab Will's hand and fly down slowly. We were about to run off when I realized something important. We forgot our bags. Will seemed to realized too but he smiled weakly and took out a map, his medical supply bag, and the letter. "At least we have what we need the most for this quest." I agreed and also took out 5 drachmas, $150,and my sword. Then we ran as fast as we can since there was a super high chance that a monster was in the hotel and smelled us.

"That was fun." I smiled at Will who was currently frowning. I might have dragged Will into a store and steal some food and water and some other stuff. That was when we saw someone that made us surprised, confused and..um..kinda hungry?

It was Apollo going inside a restaurant.

Will and I looked at each and then back at Apollo..

"Is that Apollo going to a restaurant?"

"I think so.."

"Why is he here?"

"I have no idea."

" we should probably go away from him..."

"I agree."

So Will and I snuck pass each building until we got close to the restaurant. Will whispered, "Let's run in the count of three okay?" I nod.

".. 3..."

"..2..."

"..1.."

"..RUN!.."
Okay Will didn't need to say run but anyways we just went super sonic extreme power dash and we almost made it. Key word: Almost. You see, we had no idea that Apollo sensed or smelled or heard or seen us, because before we passed the restaurant guess who just had to open the door and say, " Will? Helen? Is that you?". Will and I turned to see Apollo with a happy and amused look. "Hi Dad."

Apollo went towards us and hugged Will. He turned to me and also hugged me. " Why are you kids here?"

"Um...dad..."

" don't freak out."

"Um...okay?"

"Mom is kidnapped."

"WHAT!?"

Apollo had a shocked face now, and he took our hands and went inside the restaurant.

The place was nice and clean, there were people in some of the tables. The waiter looked up and smiled. " I see that you came back." She then saw us and her smile became bigger. 

"What cute children you have too."

 I was about to tell the nice lady that she was wrong and that Apollo wasn't my dad when I realized that he kinda is. I mean, he's like a dad to me.  He was with my mom and he did treat me like his daughter when we were really little. (Apollo gave some visits, time by time.) So I decided to not tell the lady. 

Will seemed to have that same thought because he held my hand and said, " Yeah, she's my little sister and he's my dad." 

He then gave the lady a big smile. We sat on comfy seats. Will and I shared one seat and Apollo sat across us. The waiter came with large fries, large shakes, and cheeseburgers. Will and I were about to pay when Apollo gave the lady the money. 

He turned to us and said, "My treat, now tell me what happened

He turned to us and said, "My treat, now tell me what happened." So Will began to explain.