I guess everyone is here?

~Demi's P.O.V~

I hope that there will be at least one person that I can feel comfortable around. I don't want to feel like a complete outsider here. I just truly want to have fun but I feel as if everyone sees my different now and feels they have to be careful around me now because of rehab. I just hope that this will be one of the best experiences of my life rather than it being one of the worst.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

That Nialler it's been about 30 minutes to an hour already is he not full? "Niall mate are you almost done so we can unpack?" "Yeah mate! Sorry about that but you're going to want to come down here and see this!" I heard Niall yell from downstairs. I start to walk down the stairs " Niall man what is going on down he.... Perrie?" "Zayn babe! I've missed you! We are going to be on the same show!" Perrie ran full speed at me jumping on me making us both fall as I clutched to her waist making sure she doesn't fall on the floor rather on me. I woke up and realzied that all of that was just a dream. Don't get me wrong I love being around Perrie but I was hoping for some time with me and the lads. Of course I miss her dearly but I mean thats just life.

~Taylor's P.O.V~

Hopefully doing this show will get people to stop sending me death threats about going out with Harry. I know for sure that Ed will at least be with me. I really enjoy his company and love singing with him to. He doesn't care about the fact that maybe I was a little crazy around Harry. I hope Harry and me end up at least being friends. Oh and I forgot to mention Selena is going to be here! "Taylor? Taylor?" "Selena? Is it you!" Just as I yelled that she rounded the corner and ran straight to me as we hugged each other to death.

~Demi's P.O.V~

I was kind of hoping I would find someone to talk to walking around the house. I heard yelling in the distance so I walked that way. When I got there and rounded the corner I just see Selena hugging Taylor. I do feel heartbroken since we used to be such great friends but I mean it's in the past. "Uhhh hey guys" I look towards the floor feeling a little awkward. "Ohh hey Demi how are you doing?" I look up just as Taylor finishes talking. When I am fully looking straight Selena is staring at me with sadness and guilt while Taylor is just staring at me with awkwardness. " I'm doing good thanks," I said as I slowly smiled and I walked away slowly.

~Niall's P.O.V~

Hopefully I can just go out with Lou most of the time and play footy. I mean I am not that close with half the people here and the other thing I know I can do is just eat and sleep. Which I love but I can't do it forever. I wish there was just someone I can talk to you know 24/7. I will just have to see tomorrow if there is anyone. I guess I will just look around maybe there are some people walking around as me. Right when I said that I felt myself crash into someone and watch them hit the floor. "Oh wow I am so sorry I did not mean for that to happen!" "Its okay I'm fine!" said the girls voice under me. "Here let me help you up" I said as I finally looked to see who it is "Demi?" as shocked as I was she looked up and asked "Niall?"

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Guys I am really sorry! I didn't think that people would actually read my story! Also I'm thinking of possibly taking a few characters out of the story I am just not feeling them any more /: if your wondering which ones I was thinking of taking out Little Mix, Cody Simpson, and Cher Llyod. I'm really sorry if you wanted them but now that I'm thinking of it I cant really find a place for them in the story anymore now that I am thinking about it in the long run and it will honestly make me update less since I wont know what to do with them as well as the story taking much longer and making it also much more confusing. ONCE AGAIN I AM REALLY SORRY!!!! The next time I get a comment telling me to update I will make sure to get right on it.