" Let's go Sherrio!" - LWC

~ Taylor’s P.O.V. ~

I can hear him singing the song again. Whenever I catch him, which is like always he always tells me the song is for no one when I ask but then he starts to blush like a madman. I would be glad to help him if he told me whom it is about. I know he feels embarrassed around me we have come a long way as friends even through all the things with Harry but I’m so glad I found a friend like Ed. He has to be one of the greatest people I have ever met. I start walking towards him and sing along. When I finally get to the doorway of his room and I know it’s the last line I sing along and then clap. “ Wow Ginger you surprise me with your talents even when I can hear you sing a song 20 times”.

~ Harry’s P.O.V. ~

I heard Ed playing the song he always plays when he’s thinking of her. Of course he told me his best mate the girl he is hopelessly in love with but who seems to not even notice him. Well he is wrong I know she sees him. I mean with a voice like his how could you not notice him. I was going to go and talk to him but I saw you know who already there talking to him. Of course her and me are on semi good terms. I mean we can’t stand being near each other but we don’t make a big deal out of it. I’m sure she knows how to handle Ed when he’s like this since they have been touring together.

~ Ed’s P.O.V ~

She's going to ask whom I’m signing about again. Taylor always does I cant just go spit it out to her it could affect our friendship. Harry knows he’s one of my best lads I just tell him. I tell him a bunch. The other lads are some of my great friends as well but I have been friends with Harry longer then the others. He never says anything negative or positive about my feelings. That’s what I enjoy about his company. He just sits and listens to my feelings and lets me speak it out. So when I cant play guitar or sing I’m usually talking to Haz. I’m so glad he’s here with me so if I ever can I will be able to talk to him face to face. “ Hey Taylor you shocked me for a second there. You don’t need to be so modest you are making me blush”. She started to laugh and said,” well Ed what can I say I get blown away even more after every performance you have”. I join her as she laughs and say,” hey you want to go out and get some ice cream or something?” She stares at me for a few seconds and than smiles and says,” of course what could be better! Lets go Sherrio!” I laugh as I follow her out the door. Right when we round the corner we run into no one other than the cheeky boy.

~ Authors Note ~

Hey Guys Cybill here! Sorry I didnt get a chance to update I'm really busy due to school but that is not an excuse. I will try my ultimate best to update as soon as possible. I also want to propose a cover contest! As you all know and yes you can say it in the comments my cover sucks! The rules are the cover must include: the title, the characters, and my username! You can send them all to my email apples4gigi@yahoo.com. I will take submissions until December 6, 2013. If I like your cover I will give you a mention at the end of the chapter after the contest ends and will read one of your stories or one you recommend me to read. How great is SOML though it has to be one of the best music videos/songs I have ever seen/heard! Comment what you guys thought on the song/video. Thank You so much guys! LOVE YOU ALL! *kisses* *throws concert tickets to everyone* *also heres a slice of pizza*