Ice Cream - LWC

~Carly’s P.O.V.~

            The moment Selena came downstairs and ran into Justin’s arms I made sure to look away and not make eye contact. As I stared at the ground I would glance up here and there knowing that Selena wouldn’t bother to waist any time on me when she was finally seeing Justin. I saw how happy they were and realized I wanted to find someone who made me happy like that. I wanted someone who would be excited to see me. The only person I really spend time with now a days is Justin. I feel as if we connect on a music level and sometimes more. I would say that he happens to be one of my closest friends I have right now. I just hope my stay here goes without problems. I honestly just want to enjoy my self and hopefully make some more friends.

 ~Ed’s P.O.V.~

            Taylor, Harry, and me were on our way back to the house from getting some ice cream. I was somewhat surprised that Taylor and Harry got along. I knew Taylor wasn’t like the girl everyone made her to be after a relationship but you know when we would all hang out before I would feel tension constantly. And tonight I did not feel any bit of tension. They are both close friends of mine so I knew eventually they would put their differences aside. As soon as we walked through the door I saw Selena clinging onto Justin and Carly just awkwardly standing by their side. As Taylor walked away I heard her say a hello to Carly. I then saw her walk up to Justin, who had let Selena go, and they hugged. I felt my eyes widen and I could feel myself gulping. I quickly said a hello to everyone and quickly dragged Harry upstairs with me. As I made eye contact with Harry I saw him looking at me with pity in his eyes. I guess she wouldn’t need me anytime. I just felt as if I needed her all the time with me. She was so beautiful and I wanted to be able to call her mine but I knew at this point that wouldn’t be possible. Why would she even spend time with me while Justin is here?

~Harry’s P.O.V.~

            I had so much fun with Taylor and Ed today. We went out for ice cream and it wasn’t even awkward. I have to tell you after our, I guess what would be called break-up Taylor and me just constantly had problems. We would try to avoid each other all the time. But we are both close friends with Ed so its not like we can avoid each other forever. To be honest whenever I am around Taylor we usually have fun and I am really glad we put the past behind us and enjoyed ourselves tonight. When we got back to the house I saw Justin was her and glanced at Ed. I knew his arrival would make him gloomy. As Taylor walked to both Justin and Carly to say hi I noticed Ed avoid eye contact and head towards the stairs. Him and me quietly said hi and made our way upstairs. As he turned to me I patted his back and sadly looked at him. I looked back down and noticed how they all enjoyed each other’s company and realized how if Taylor actually didn’t hang out with us I would be saddened.

~Taylor’s P.O.V.~

             When we walked back to the house I saw Justin was here. I headed over to Carly said a quick hi then made my way to Justin. “Justin! Hey I thought you wouldn’t be here till later this week” I gave him a quick hug as I heard him speak “hey Tay haha well I had to come and surprise my favorite girl”. I saw him turn to Selena who had giggled when he said favorite girl. I smiled as I saw her blush and I felt elated for my best friend. I looked up to see Ed and Harry on their way upstairs. I saw Harry pat Ed’s back but when I saw Ed’s face I knew something was up. When I moved to Harry’s face I saw him looking at me with a sad smile and he nodded his head as he continued his way up the stairs. I had so much fun with them tonight hopefully we can all hang out again sometime soon.

Author’s Note:

                       I have decided that Zayn, Louis, and Liam will indeed stick with their current girlfriends. So they will not be included so much in this story as I have already planned out everyone’s love interest. I will write about them here and there but I am not sure if they will have full P.O.V.’s in this story much. I am really sorry to those who wanted them to play a big part in this story.