Kiss Me

~ Selena’s P.O.V ~

 I wish me and Demi still could have been friends, I mean you win some you lose some. I just can’t wait for Justin to get here. He should be here soon! I get to be with him on this entire show we finally get some time together! Ever since he signed Carly we haven’t been able to spend much time together. I honestly think she’s trying to steal him away from me. Everyone needs to wake up and come to the realization that she isn’t the goody goody everyone thinks she is. She just needs to mind her own business and go bother other people. All she has to do is let me have this time with Justin and we will be okay.

~ Carly’s P.O.V ~

 I have always wanted to be on a show and finally I can be on one! Justin and I are heading over there right now. I love hanging out with Justin. What ever I’m going through he has gone through so it really helps when he can help me out. But I am always getting really nasty looks from Selena she probably thinks I will try to steal him away but in all honesty I’m not like that. I don’t think I would ever be able to do that. Maybe she is way in over her head in this relationship.

~ Justin’s P.O.V ~

 Selena has been taking our relationship a lot more serious than we both signed up for it to be. At first we started out friends but than we thought we could have a relationship so its been going good but ever since I signed Carly she has been becoming a little clingy of course I love her but I mean I have never made it before that she has to doubt my love for her. Carly is a very talented and beautiful girl not saying Selena isn’t but I mean I am committed to Selena I don’t understand what I have to do to show her that. I love her with all my heart.

~ Harry’s P.O.V ~

 I am so excited to be with Ed and the lads for this show. Taylor is going to be here but I hope we can move on from the past. Well I sure have and she, she just I don’t know she just doesn’t stop. I don’t understand what she wants. Its not my fault all her other relationships haven’t worked out for her. I will try to avoid her, as much as I can. Hopefully she doesn’t follow me around everywhere. For Christ’s sake all we did was go to the zoo. Its not like we went to a fancy restaurant or kissed or anything! People now a days always have to change it into something more. These are the times that I wish I would’ve been able to live a normal life. Yet I have been wishing for this and I wouldn’t give it up for anything.

~ Demi’s P.O.V ~

 It’s been a long time since I last saw Niall. It was so good to see him again. I think he will be the only one I am comfortable around in the house. I mean the last time I was my real self around someone was with Selena and now we barely talk. With Niall I feel like I can just stop worrying about everything and just for once smile because I actually want to smile. He always tells me I’m beautiful and honestly when he says that it makes me feel beautiful. He’s asked me out to dinner and to hang out but I don’t know if I’m ready for those kinds of things yet. I don’t want to end up going back to the way I was before.

~ Ed’s P.O.V ~

She just looks so pretty today. When she smiles its like she lights up the whole room. When the sun bounces off her hair it just makes her look like a goddess. She has to be one of the most perfect women I have ever met. Whenever I’m with her I get butterflies and cant help but laugh at the stuff she says. She just knows what to say and what to do all the time. To bad I know she won’t return the feelings for me. I just wish that someday she could see there is someone who is willing to give the world to her. She deserves everything and should be treated like a princess. I get my guitar and start singing to myself, “ I’ve fallen for your eyes but they don’t know me yet…”