Without The Love - LWC

~ Justin’s P.O.V.~

            I was walking up the stairs with Carly shying behind me. I understood that she was afraid of Selena but really she means no harm. “Carly, you know if you keep shying away she will think that you are up to something right?” I looked down at her and she stared at me and said, “Yeah I know its just I don’t like how she looks at me and you are my first friend in this industry and I don’t really want to ruin our friendship”. I nodded my hair and opened the front door with the key the crew had given me. “SELENA! Where are you?” the moment I finished my sentence I heard someone running down the stairs and I knew immediately it was her. Right when I saw her I smiled widely with my arms open as she ran up to me and jumped in my arms, “hey baby girl I’ve missed you”.

~Selena’s P.O.V.~

            I have been waiting around all day for Justin. I was hanging out with Taylor earlier but from what I know she’s out with Ed right now. I honestly think Ed is a really good musician. I just don’t really talk to him I somewhat feel awkward talking to him for some reason. When I talk to Ed I feel as if I am talking to Demi. But when I talk to Demi there is always this sense of sadness as I miss her and the friendship we had. We always had a lot of fun together just after I heard about her going to rehab and the reasons why I just felt like she was someone different compared to the Demi I once knew. I heard someone open the front door and thought it was probably just Taylor and Ed. The moment I heard Justin yell my name I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs to him. I hardly paid any attention to Carly as I jumped into Justin’s arms. When he had his arms wrapped around my waist I heard him whisper, “hey baby girl I’ve missed you”. I smiled as I just enjoyed his arms around my waist.

~Demi’s P.O.V.~

            When I heard Selena’s name be called and her run downstairs I knew right away it was Justin. She loves Justin with all her heart. We may not talk much and really be friends anymore but I know when I see him mentioned I can see the love in her eyes. Niall had invited me to spend the day with him and I can say I’m pretty excited to hang out with him. I hardly spend anytime with anyone because no one wants to really be tied up with me but Niall doesn’t care. I wouldn’t say I necessarily love him but Niall sure is different and he makes me happy. I honestly didn’t expect to be lucky enough to have a friend in this house and now I do. Niall said he had to go to a band meeting and that he would come get me when its over so we can hang out so I’ve just been in my room strumming on my guitar.

~Niall’s P.O.V.~

            This so-called band meeting was dragging on forever. I told Demi her and me could hang out and I was planning on spending the whole afternoon just playing music with her. I love spending my time playing music with Demi. I feel like me and her are always able to be in sync when we sing. This may sound girly but it somewhat feels magical. Me and her are able to communicate through music. When we strum or just sing our voices somewhat mold together. “Lad’s are we done here? I promised Demi we would hang out”. Zayn looked at me and moved his eyebrows up and down, “ohhh Niall you spending time with her now aye?” I looked at him somewhat confused as I scrunched my eyebrows, “what’s the matter with me hanging out with her I enjoy her company”. As I looked at the other boys I noticed they were all staring at me and that was when Liam cleared him throat and said “all right lad’s that’s enough for today”. As soon as he finished his sentence I was out of my seat and out the door. I made my way towards Demi’s room and I heard the strum of her guitar as her voice snuck out from under the door. I just sat at the edge of the door and laid my head back against the wall as I heard her sing, “Why are you singing me love songs? What good is a love song? What good is a love song without the love?” As I listened to the lyrics I wondered whom the song was about and just sat there listening to her beautiful quiet voice.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took forever for me to upload. I know how I want this story to ultimately go its just difficult writing the chapters one by one because I know how I want it long term like the whole book wise. I just havent been able to figure it out chapter wise. Thanks so much for waiting!