Chapter 2

I'm so glad you guys met the goal! (: I know it took forever and I don't have many readers. So I've decided to upload two chapters for those who actually like the story. So the new goals will be set regarding to both chapters not just one, therefore the goals will be pretty high. Instead of vote goals I decided to do comment goals this time. I would really like to know what you guys think of it.

Read goals-150

Comments-20 Ten per chapter

Enjoy these chapters! (:

PICTURE OF JAMES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guy turned his glare onto the intruder. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped and turned his glare back on me.

"You aren't worth the fight." He grunted out before turning and walking away.

I looked over at my 'savior' and rolled my eyes.

"I didn't need your help." I told the guy standing there. He was watching the guy walk away with a dangerous glint in his eyes. When he heard me speak his eyes snapped to mine.

"I never said you did, maybe I just wanted to lighten my night with a little drama." My mystery guy said before occupying the seat that the other guy was just sitting in.

"Well there's no drama here so why don't you take your leave?" I reached for one of my shots. Before my hand could wrap around the small glass it was ripped from my view. My eyes widened as the jerk next to me downed the whole shot. "Hey! That was mine." I pouted.

He flashed me a smirk. "The name is James by the way, and yours would be?"

"Not giving you the time of day." I replied. Ah so his name was James. A sexy name to go with his sexy face, I thought. He barked out a laugh, not at all concerned with my witty mouth. I almost melted at the sound of his laugh. It was deep and throaty.

"Well I just wanted to give you mine so you know what to moan later." He said giving me a crooked smile. My eyes widened at his words.

"I think you've had too much to drink." I faced the bar again.

"Or maybe you haven't had enough, you a light weight? Babysitting no more than two shots all night." He said. I felt the challenge in his words hit me full force.

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes to see the smirk on his face. I glared before waving the bartender over.

"Five shots of the strongest thing you have." I told him.

"I'll have the same." James said. The bar tender looked nervous with our request but didn't ask any questions. Seconds later ten shots of some dark liquor were laid out in front of us. I picked up one the same time as James did.

"After you lightweight." He said smirking at me. I flashed him an evil grin before I downed the shot.

------------

"Sooooooo tell me what you want what you really really want." I screamed into the mic.

"I'll tell you what I want what I really really want." James sang back as we danced around the stage. I giggled as he did a little shimmy with his shoulders.

"I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna really really-"I burst out laughing as I tripped off the stage. I felt a slight pain in my back but couldn't stop laughing. I watched as James froze on stage before he too started laughing. He jumped off the stage stumbling slightly and reached his hand out to me. I grabbed it and tried to hoist myself up, but slipped and ended up pulling James down with me.