Chapter 7

I don't think I edited this chapter but here you go anyways

Enjoy! leave your awesome comments I love reading

--------------

"Are you going to eat that?" Daniel asked me, pointing at my half eaten sandwich. I glared at him.

"It's on my tray isn't it?"

"Oooo feisty." He grabbed my sandwich and took a bite of it. I debated on tackling him in the lunch room but thought better of it. I'll just end up getting in trouble.

"That was a no."

"Well too late now." He grinned at me. He was really pushing my buttons right now.

"Hey guys!" Taylor greeted sitting across from us.

"Finally someone I like!" I smirked. Daniel put a hand over his heart and fake pouted at me. I ignored him.

"Sensing a little tension going on here." She looked between us.

"He ate my sandwich! Taking food out of my starving mouth."

"She's being very moody right now." She laughed at our bickering.

"Daniel don't take her food! Rylan learn to share." She giggled.

"I don't have to share." I cried childishly.

"Are they always like this?" A guy sitting at our table asked. I always forget there are other people sitting with us. They hardly ever talk, like they're scared to. If you're scared of us then why sit with us?

"You could say that." Taylor shrugged.

"Hello! We're right here." I said annoyed. Daniel was right I am being moody, and who put me in this mood? None other than Mr. Valentine himself. I couldn't get over this Angelina person and still wondered who she was. Sure he implied they were friends with benefits but what if he was lying? Are there more like her? I didn't have time to ponder these thoughts while in class cause I didn't want him to see how upset I was. I also couldn't get the feeling of his hands out of my mind. It was nothing but simple tickling! So why am I fan girling? It's not like guys haven't touched me before.

"Rylan!" Someone yelled my name.

"Huh?" I looked over at Daniel.

"I've been talking to you for the last five minutes and you've just been staring ahead looking constipated." He shook his head at me. Was my face really that ugly when I zoned out? This is the second time I've been insulted.

"What do you want?" I grumbled.

"There's a party tomorrow." He stated.

"And?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I think we should go." He finished.

"We? You can go by yourself. I'm not your keeper." I frowned. Ok maybe I was kind of their keeper, being the gang leader and all. I'd hate if something were to happen to them, and I make it my mission to make sure nothing ever does.

"But you always make it more fun." He pouted at me. I shrugged.

"She's going." Taylor said. I glared at her. Who does she think she is? This is the second time she has answered for me today.

"Are you guys talking about Melinda's party? I heard it's going to be epic." They went on and on about how 'awesome' her last party was and how much better this one was going to be. I was glad to get a break from everyone when the bell finally rang.