Chapter 6

I sat in class not really paying attention to anything. A decoy? How could we have gotten our facts wrong? But the stealing did stop once we got rid of Mack. Were they just playing with us? I don't like being played with, once I realize who's behind this they're as good as dead.

"Hey do you want to come over and study today?" A guy next to me asked.

"Why would I do that?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Cause we're partners...and we need to work together for this project." He was playing with his fingers nervously.

"So?"

"I well, I don't know."

"Then don't bother me." He looked at me for a few seconds to see if I was joking. Once he realized I wasn't he sighed before raising his hand.

"Yes Mickey?" The teacher asked.

"Can I have a new partner?" Mickey glanced at me. Hmm I didn't even know his name before. A few people in the class snickered at his question.

"Why?"

"Well...I don't think my partner likes me much." He flinched, his eyes glancing at me once again.

"I'm sure she does. Ms. White would you agree?" I was getting tired of this class and the childish questions, I had more important things to worry about.

"No I wouldn't agree. This assignment is stupid and this class is pointless. How the hell is history going to help me get a job? Oh right it's not. So therefore I could care less learning about dead people for an hour." I said shrugging. The teacher stared at me open mouthed and I stared back.

She cleared her throat. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave this class."

"Gladly." I grabbed my bag getting up from the chair.

"I expect you to be heading to the principal's office." She said as I opened the door.

"Sure." As if, I thought walking out. I made my way down the hall walking right pass the principal's office. I turned a corner and ran smack into a wall.

"Ow! Fuck shit damn." I swore holding my nose. I heard somebody let out a low whistle.

"You kiss your mother with that mouth?" An amused voice asked. I looked up as I clutched my throbbing nose. I glared at Mr. Valentine as he smirked at me.

"Shouldn't you be torturing kids right now?" I asked trying to go around him. He stepped in my way and I narrowed my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" He asked looking down at me.

"Shouldn't you?" I retorted. His smirk widened.

"Actually no this is my free period." He smiled smugly.

"Good to know." I said, trying to step around him again. "Would you move?" I groaned angrily.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you." I crossed my arms over my chest. I wiggled my nose a bit and winced. Yup that's going to leave a bruise. Why is his body so hard anyways? My thoughts drifted back to that night, when I felt his hard six pack under my fingers. Dear god! I shouldn't be having these thoughts about my teacher.

"What are you thinking about? You just got this really ugly look on your face. Like you just ate something sour." Mr. Valentine said. I ignored him and once again tried to pass, he blocked me. I growled. "You didn't show up after school." He stated.

"So what? I'm not moving those boxes!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."