Chapter 5

ENJOY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOADS. REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

-----

"So tell me, what is he like?" Taylor asked catching me in the hallway after class.

"A complete jerk." I grunted.

"Really? I was expecting something more along the lines of 'my dream guy' or 'god's gift to earth'." She pouted.

"Sorry to disappoint." I didn't really feel sorry.

"I guess I'll just have to see for myself."

"See what for yourself?" Caleb asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Are you stalking us?" Taylor asked.

"Stalking you? More like you guys are stalking me." He scoffed.

"I agree he must be stalking us." I pushed open the door to the lunch room.

"You girls wish."

"So what do you two think of the new teacher Mr. Valentine?" One of our friends Brook asked at the lunch table.

"Rylan doesn't like him and I haven't met him yet." Taylor said. Brook let out a dramatic gasp.

"What? But he's so hot!" She exclaimed.

"His personality is trash though." I shrugged.

"Whose personality is trash Ms. White?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind me. I stiffened knowing who it was. I saw Caleb smirk from across the table and I glared at him. He wouldn't!

"Oh no one just you Mr. Valentine. Rylan here thinks you're a first class a-hole." He stated seriously. My eyes widened in shock at his words, and I didn't dare turn around to see the look on James face oops I'm sorry Mr.Valentine.

"Oh really? Why would you think that Ms. White?" He asked. I could practically feel the smirk on his face.

I slowly turned around in my seat and forced a fake smile on my face.

"Caleb here made a mistake we were talking about somebody else, right Caleb?" I gave him a glare daring him to disagree.

"Yes my bad I got confused." He said, not so convincingly.

"Well ok Ms. White do you mind helping me with something." He asked turning to me.

"I'm eating." I said.

"Lunch ends in about ten minutes anyways and it doesn't look like you have much left to eat." He told me matter of factly. I looked down at my lunch tray and silently swore. All I had was an apple left.

"She'll help you!" Taylor grabbed my apple and bit into it. I glared at her. Where was Daniel when I needed him? He'd back me up.

"Well it seems as if you're all done..."

"Fine!" I groaned, getting up from the bench. I was still mad at him for making me late to class earlier, then not writing me a tardy slip.

I silently followed him out of the cafeteria. We walked until we entered his class. It was empty of course since everyone was at lunch, which is where I should be.

"You're awfully quiet lightweight, not that I'm complaining." He said as we entered the class. I sighed.

"Don't call me that! What is it that you want Mr. Valentine? I doubt you really need help with anything." I glared crossing my arms.

"Actually I do need help. The supply closet is full of materials for juniors and I need to switch them with senior stuff." He frowned walking to the back of the room.