fun day out

harry:  at your house in your bedroom

"do you want to go to the fair I'm bored ?" harry said to you. 

" yeah sure, let me get changed first" you say with a smile.

"okay babe i'll wait in the car for you" harry said getting up off your bed and going to the car.

after you got changed into black leggings, blue t- shirt with a picture of a cat on it that harry bought you and some black boots, put your hair in a messy braid / plat and put some pink lipstick on  you ran downstairs put on a yellow jacket and ran outside to Harry's car. got in and went to the fair.

you spent the whole night going on rides and spending all your money on rides and eating junk food, you was pretty sure you spent like £50 on rides each but you had fun though.

Niall: in the car 

"what do you wanna do tonight" you say to Niall as he was driving you home

"i don't know i heard that there is a new fair near town do you want to go there" he said taking both of you in the direction of the fair.

"yeah that would be fun there is nothing to do at my house" you say getting a bit exited to go to the fair.

you got to the fair went on all sorts of rides, eat candy floss, you dropped your 3 times so 3 times you both had to stand in the Que for the candy floss machine, it was a fun night and you was getting tired so Niall took you to his for the night.

zayn: walking with you to the fair

" what do you want to go on first ?" you asked zayn

" Walters, they are amazing" you said as you got to the gates of the fair.

you saw diff-rent coloured lights flashing everywhere, people screaming, music and food stand everywhere. you walked up to the Walters and paid the lady, you took your seat and waited for the ride to begin, about 3 minuet's later it started. but half way through you couldn't see anything it was too blurry so you just closed your eyes and waited for the ride to finish eventually it did and you tried to get up but couldn't you felt that dizzy so zayn had to carry you bridal style off the ride and you both decided to go home and comeback tomorrow.

Louis: sleeping at Louis'es house. 

" you haven't bought me anything at the fair yet"you say looking at Louis with puppy dog eyes.

" I'm guessing that means we have to go to the fair so i can win you something" Louis said getting up from the couch because you was watching finding nemo on TV

" yep come on" you said dragging Louis by the hand to his car

"cooommmiinggg" he said while you drag him to his car"

you both got in the car and drove to the fair the first thing you saw was a football game and you win an animal prize. you asked Louis to have a go on the football game because he was really good at football. he won it first time and he got you a stuffed lion and gave it to you.

"thank you" you said kissing him on the lips.

"it okay" Louis said 

"do you wanna spent all night here" you said with puppy dog eyes

" ugh fine"  Louis said giving up.

all you to did was go on games and eat everything you could it was the best night ever 

Liam: singing karaoke

you and him was both singing ' i would' by one direction. but it was getting a bit boring both of you have sung 3 songs now.

"lately Ive found myself thinking been dreaming about you alote and up in my head i'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got" Liam sings 

" he drives to school every morning wile i walk alone in the rain, he would kill me without any warning if he took a look in my brain" you sing along.

"would he say he's in l-o-v-e well if it was me then i would, i would" you sing along but before its Liam's turn again you just give up singing and say " Ive had enough its boring now do you wanna go to the fair. you say to Liam he agrees and you both walk out of the karaoke bar like nothing happened and started walking to the fair.

you eventually got there your legs was aching everywhere. so the first thing you did was go on a ride 1) you could sit down 2) having fun while sitting down. after going on lots of rides all night, dancing to music and eating everything you both could you both decided to walk home and text each other all night and that is what you did until you both fell asleep.