truth or dare

you all was bored, sat at harry's house you had nothing to do. you ate all the food, watched everything that's on on TV it was either you've watched it already or you've watched it now. 

"what can we do" Niall groaned,we all was as bored as him.

"we, don't know" you said whining 

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE !!!!" Louis screamed in your ear, you jumped a mile. 

"yeah" everyone shouted at the same time, it was funny, sometimes you all said things at once, you all sat in a circle.

harry next to Louis, Louis next to Liam, Liam next to you , you next to zayn, zayn next to Niall and Niall next to harry. you finally sorted where you were all going to sit.

"who's going first?" harry said 

"me, me , pick me, pick me" you say putting your hand up like a little school child.

"okay, okay truth or dare Y/N" harry said 

"err dare" you say confidently, harry had a smirk on his face oh no what have i got myself into you thought to yourself.

"i dare you to snog Liam for 2 minuets" harry says

"what ! no ! you say

"you have too its a dare" Louis added 

"fine" you say turning to your left snogging Liam it was just a kiss it didn't mean anything

"okay my turn" you say with a smirk " zayn truth or dare" you say, you had a good one for a dare.

"d-dare" zayn stuttered, you was really good/mean when it comes to dares

"i dare you too run across the street naked" you say laughing and so did the others except  zayn, he was horrified still.

"come on, No" he pleaded

"too late mate, its a dare" Niall said still laughing, he was red in the face, zayn stood up slowly taking his clothes off he was in a mood with you, walked to the door and ran across the street. he came back in and everyone was bright bright red in the face it was so hilarious.

*2 hours of truth and dare later*

sat in the room was a naked zayn, shirtless Niall, eggs all over Harry's hair, Louis in his underwear, and Liam had been embarrassed on twitter by saying "i eat pants with custard" you decided you've all had enough of truth or dare so you decided to play hide and seek you was hid all night they were still trying to find you, you was great at this game. it was funny looking at them trying to figure out where u was. 

eventually harry found you and tackled you on the floor you started laughing and going bright red, harry was on top of you, you was wiggling to get free from Harry's grip until Liam,zayn Louis and Niall pilled on, you was squished and trying to get up, finally you did and you all way bright red in the face it was a good night with one direction.