going to the restaurant

you and Liam are going to the restaurant that you first met in. 

"I'm so exited, we haven't been in here since we first met" you say excitedly.

"yeah i know, it seems like ages ago that we went to this restaurant" Liam says smiling at you.

"what about the money it costs a fortune to pay for our dinner" you say concerned.

"ill pay for you babe" Liam says kissing you on the cheek.

"i cant, ill pay" you say smiling.

"no, ill pay" Liam says trying to keep his eyes on the road.

"ill pay" you say a bit frustrated.

"no i will" Liam says getting frustrated like you.

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"FINE" you shout to stop the arguing 

"i thought you;d never give in" Liam says smirking.

"whatever" you said rolling your eyes and laughing a little.

"were here" Liam says getting out of the car.

"it looks different" you question getting out of the car also.

" i know, but the name of the restaurants still the same" Liam says pointing it out, you both walk into the restaurant and up to the counter hand in hand.

"whats your names" the nice man says looking at the list in front of him.

"Mr and miss Payne" Liam says to the man.

"okay, right this was sir and miss Payne" the man says walking you both over to table for 2, you both sit down and say thank you to the man before he goes back to the counter.

"what are you ordering ?" you say looking at Liam 

" the steak special" Liam says, he had that when you first met.

"ill have it too" you say it looks like your first date all over again you had your hair, make-up and meal the same  that you had on your first date.

you was wearing a blue dress with sequins on the waist and you had glass shoes on, it reminded you of the fairy tale 'cinderella', for your make-up you had liquid eye liner with glitter at the side of your eyes and lip gloss on. 

Liam went to go order them and got you both a cola to drink while you wait for your meal.

"how long will it take ?" you ask getting impatient.

"10 minuets babe" Liam says holding your hand under the table, 10 minutes later the food came and you both eat everything on it, it was delicious.

"why are their instruments on the stage ?" you questioned Liam. 'their is usually nobody or nothing on the stage' you thought to yourself.

"erm i - i don't k-know" Liam stuttered out.

"erm are y-" you started but decided not to start an argument in a restaurant

"what ?" Liam says 

"doesn't matter babe" you say kissing him on the lips.

"okay,erm i need to go some where" Liam says nervously.

"okay ?"  you say watching Liam go behind the counter, you waited 6 minutes and starting to get impatient again.

suddenly one direction came on stage, Liam,Louis, zayn,harry and Niall came on stage. Liam grabbed his mic and says "Y/N i would like to dedicate this song to you" Liam says. they starts singing save you tonight, little thing, forever young and back for you they where you favourite songs. by the end of it you was crying because you knew every word he say was about you.