1. I Got You Boo

"Cut it cut it cut it cut it oh yea cut it cut it cut it aye them prices way to high you need to cut it.... Cut it ooooh oh ooooh."

"Aye aye that shit was live bae" Aug said laughing and ending the beat he was making on the table.

It was Friday night and were at his house hanging with family and friends and having a chicken/fish fry and seafood boil.

"Stop distracting me, I'm trying cook this food" I laughed as I stopped dancing and went back to what I was supposed to be doing.

"AUNTIE KOKOOOOOOO!!" Kay yelled through the house with the pitter patter sound of her feet growing louder meaning she was getting closer.

"Huh?" I asked turning around prepping for her to run up to me

"Kayden LaBranch stop all that yellin and runnin in dis damn house like you ain't got no home training " Cha fussed at her and Kay stopped in her tracks saying yes ma'am before walking up to me

"Auntie K" she patted my hip and I looked down at her with my eyebrows raised

"Wassup hun" I asked curious to why she was all frowned up

"U-uh-uuhhh... Uncle Boobie hid all the pool table balls from us and he-he said that me and my sustahs was baldheaded, no boy was gone ever like us, and we was gone be alone forever like Oprah.... Who even is Oprah?" She told me pouting and getting upset with her Uncle's antics.

Everyone bursted out in laughter except Cha and I.

"That ain't funny" Cha spat at them while I called spatula head into the kitchen and the rest of the girls

"Girls come here!! And Travis bring yo ugly self in here right now!" I yelled through the house and they came running with Travis lagging behind.

"Bring yo ugly ass on over here" I squinted my eyes at him and he laughed walking up to me "What? What you want?" He asked trying to play innocent and soon as he walked passed Cha she punched him in his arm.

He laughed and gripped his arm "What I did why u hit me fa sis" he chuckled and the girls eyed him.

"Why you say that to them? Huh? You down bad for that. Apologize and tell them what you said wasn't true" I hit him everywhere as he laughed trying to get away from me while everyone else laughed even the girls

"Mane they know Unc playin wit dem" he shrugged

"Don't play with me... Do what I said. NEOOOW! I ain't playing" I jumped at him and he flinched laughing

"Aight... AIGHT!! Uncle Boobie love y'all and he sorry, y'all know I was just playin. Y'all ain't baldheaded like ya mama, you got a good grade a hair like ya uncle. And y'all gone be beautiful brides... When ya 70" he mumbled the last part and Aug ad-libbed a right.

"And you shut up, he don't need no help." I fussed at Aug and he laughed throwing his hands in surrender and sat on the ground to play with Callie.