11. Bipolar As A MFer

"Best frieeennnnd!" I whined struggling to put on the sticky bra I was supposed to wear.

"What?" Ejay answered taking 1000 pictures of himself 😒

 "You're my stylist I'm paying you to help me not take pictures

"You're my stylist I'm paying you to help me not take pictures." I fussed growing frustrated because we were already behind on time.

"Damn my bad" he put his phone down coming over to help me.

"Thank you. We have 20 mins until I have to be out there." I told him. I was doing my first runway for Lane Bryant and I was super nervous partially because I didn't have August here with me.

"What's wrong tho boo?" Ej asked as he put tape on my body that would help keep the dress in place.

"Nothing" I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror. I had a little over a month to finish everything up for the wedding and I was starting to stress.

"Something's up. Talk to me" he said prepping my dress.

"I'm just overwhelmed. Planning this wedding has been tough. Trying to balance the firm along with planning the wedding and taking on this new career in the spotlight is alot. Like I haven't even seen the finish product of my dress, last time I did a fitting I still hadn't lost enough weight. I'm trying, I'm damn near starving myself to fit in this dress. I'm barely sleeping. Then Aug still hasn't booked our honeymoon although I stay on his case, his response is I got but I know he likes to wait until the last minute. I just got a lot on my plate" I vented putting my face in my hands.

"You gotta take a break and stop stressing yourself out. It's all going to work out. And this dress thing, get it in your size you're perfect no need to damn near kill yourself when you have a man that loves you the way you are. Have you talked to August?" He asked and shook my head no.

"He's been so focused on this new album and then when I ask him his opinion he always says it's whatever you want baby you pick. So I'm left with making all of the decisions. Then my mama is getting on my nerves trying to force all of her "suggestions" on me. I'll just be glad when it's all over" I sighed putting deodorant on and then standing up so Ej could help me get the dress on.

"It's going to be alright and it'll be perfect just like you look now." He straightened out the dress on me then took the bobby pins from my hair.

"Thank you best friend" I hugged him before we walked out of my dressing room.

"Koko you're last to walk" the coordinator said as we all lined up.

"Alright I'll be out front taking pictures. You better slay bih" Ej kissed my cheek before going to the front.

I stood in the back of the line waiting my turn and I was trying to calm my nerves.

"First runway?" I looked over and there was gay broadway actor Chris Lansey.