12. Keep It Up

She groaned as I wound her hair in my hand tugging her head back away from my lips "Shit" she whispered looking up at me while she bit her lip.

"Don't do that you know what it do to a nigga" I shook my head tightening my grip as I looked down at her

"And what is that?" She asked teasing me trying to get a rise out of me. I licked my lips and smirked at her

"Wouldn't you luh to find out, but we got 2 more days until I can give you dis dick again" I licked up her neck and pecked her lips. We were doing the whole no sex for the 30 days leading up to the wedding.

"Mhmm.... yeah I know but that means 2 days left until we're married" she whined looking up at me while we kissed.

"And I can't wait" I took my hand from her hair and placed it on her hip.

"Me either. I'm so ready to spend the rest of life with you" she rubbed up my chest before placing her arms on my shoulders rubbing the back of my head.

"You don't have a choice. If you thank ya going anywhere now sorry to inform you but you stuck like chuck chick." I shrugged going back to making breakfast as she laughed watching me while sitting on the counter.

"You don't have to worry about that. Not gone lie and say I'm not nervous tho" she sat scrolling through ha phone

"Why? It's like we're married already, we'll just be living together in one house and not able to leave and go to our own when we get tired of each other. You'll finally have my last name and be an honest woman." I finished up the food and cut the stove off.

"Not about any of that, we may be a little bipolar but we love each other and we'll make it.. But I just want everything to be perfect. I speak into existence that this a once in a lifetime thing and I want it to be exactly what we both want and not regret anything. Your wants and opinions matter and I want you to enjoy our special day as much as I do babe" she went on swinging her feet back and forth.

"And it will be, my baybeh being happy is what will make my day special so that's all that matters to me. So no needa bein nervous aight?" I looked over my shoulder at her and she nodded

"Okay" she smiled hopping down from the counter coming over to me

"Uhh what you doin.... mooooove guh wait til I finish" I said popping her hand as she tried to grab a piece of fruit that I had previously chopped up.

"Just a piece babe I'm starving" she groaned popping a piece in her mouth  before smiling and walking away.

"Sit down lemme bring it to you damn. I'm trying to cater to you" I smacked her ass before she sat down

"Okay okay I'm sorry.... oooo this looks amazing Anthony. Thank you baby" she looked at the feast I prepared first then leaned across the counter and pecked my lips

"Anything for my Queen. Grace." I grabbed her hand and we prayed over our food and over the life we were about to embark on as one. We've been doing our marriage counseling and we've been doing a lot of praying together and spending time with one another. We had our last session this morning, our pastor came over and it went well. A nigga just excited that he bout to marry the love of his life now.

"Amen" we both concluded

"Mhmmm.... Baaaaabe" she closed her eyes melting in her seat "Good" I asked smirked watching her as I took a bite of my waffle "No, great. I think I'm the lucky one. My man loves me, he's caring, he spoils me, he cooks, and the sex is amazing. Thank you God" She smiled pursing her lips together and looking up before taking another bite causing me to laugh at her silliness.

"You luh yo nigga bae?" I asked and she nodded quickly "Of course I do, especially when he treats me like this" she smiled.

I loved making her smile and doing whatever it took to keep her smiling. This girl has my heart, and I couldn't wait to officially commit myself to her and devote the rest of my life to making her happy and loving her unconditionally cuz I know she's going to do the same.

One thing I learned in counseling was that love, trust, patience, and communication is key. I had to learn that I have to trust her as my life partner. Be honest with her and although she might not understand me at the moment I had to learn how to communicate with her because like me she can't read my mind. And I have to have patience neither of us are perfect and we're a work in progress but we have to be patient and love each other through it all as we both grow in life.

"Babe..... Anthony" she said catching my attention from the daze I was in.

"My bad love wassup?" I asked finishing my food before grabbing a napkin

"Why you staring at me like that, you make me nervous when you do that" she said looking down for a bit and I reached across the counter and lifted her chin with my thumb and index finger.

"I'm just taking the time to admire my beautiful wife to be and I get so mesmerized that I can't help but stare for a bit...." I said and she blushed hard biting her lip trying to cease her smiling but she couldn't.

"Come 'ea" I nodded my head towards me and she got up making her way to me. I pulled her to me by her waist and she giggled a bit like a school girl.

"You're amazing you know that?" I kissed her head and she smiled up at me "Did I mention how beautiful you were" I smirked at her before kissing her nose and she laughed as I slightly tickled her sides. "Stooop you're making me blush and yes you have you tell me every chance you get babe" She answered as I pulled her back to me.

"You damn right and I'm not gone stop." I pecked her lips and she pecked mines back.

"I don't want you to.... You know my handsome husband to be never told his beautiful wife to be where he was taking her for their honeymoon." She cheesed before biting her lip and batting her eyes at me

"And this handsome husband to be won't be telling his beautiful wife to be where he's taking her because it's a surprise and she'll find out when they get there. You not slick now go get dressed so we can go get our families and friends from the airport." I kissed her lips before biting her bottom one and pulling away.

"Aww man" she pouted and then laughed

"Go woman. And don't take all day" I hit her butt and she smirked and stuck her tongue out at me before walking off.

"Mhmm keep it up. You gone pay for all this teasing" I yelled after her then began to clean up.