21. Studio Session

I know I haven't updated in a while so I'm giving y'all a long chapter ❤️

(2 months later-June)

Just clearing up Koko just turned 24 and August is about to turn 26.

Koko POV

"Let's do a translucent blue light instead of this red. His first outfit is red, I don't think that'll mix." I said into the mic standing in the middle of the State Farm Arena.

We were now preparing for the tour that August had coming up less than 2 weeks from now and the opening show us here in Atlanta.

"Yeah I agree, let's do that and aye T bring out Aug out here so we can run through the set list"

Aug's manager Noon cosigned over the mic standing in the sound booth.

"I'm hungry hoe" my good friend Jazmine Sullivan sat in the chair next to where I was standing.

"Me too bitch. What time is it?" I asked feeling my pockets for my phone.

"4:30, we need to be leaving if we're going to meet Ejay and Dom them at 6. You know atlanta traffic and they want to meet on the other side of town at Koi." She explained and I nodded.

I saw August walking onto the stage lighting a blunt.

"Alright let me say goodbye to my husband" I flaunted knowing she was going to say something.

"Yo ass gone wear that out huh wait til my Boaz come I gone work your nerves like you work mine"

She huffed rolling her eyes getting up following me.

"What? He is my husband."

"We know hoe. Come on big booty you walking too slow hurry up so we can say bye to my brother and go" she said laughing catching up with me slapping my butt and pulling me to the front of the stage they were still constructing.

"Husband!" I called him making up look back at me from talking to his musicians and walk over to the front of the stage.

"Girl" Jaz pushed me making Aug laugh as he approached us

"Wassup baybeh, hey sis" he took a pull from the blunt standing over us.

"Hey bro" she replied looking up from her phone.

Damn he looked good. Y'all my baby so damn fine. Got me ready to send Jaz by herself.

"We're leaving to go meet Ejay and Dom them for dinner

"We're leaving to go meet Ejay and Dom them for dinner." I told him and he nodded gesturing the blunt at me and I declined.

"Aight, I'll be home after I leave the studio with Knuck."

"Do you want me to meet you at the studio instead and bring you something from Koi?" I asked looking up at him as he pulled his shades off.

"Yeah I'll text you what I want." He pulled out his phone.