3. Capture The Moment

August POV

"C'mon baybeh gimme ya hand, just open ya eyes long enough til we get into the hanger to sit and then you ca' go back to sleep love." I helped Koko out of the car, who looked miserable she was so tired.

It was 3 in the morning and we had just made it to the airport, where we were meeting Chris and the rest of the crew that would be going on tour with us.

T handed the workers all of our bags to be loaded onto the private plane, then we made our way into the private hanger to wait for everyone else.

"Goodmorning bro, wassup?" I was greeted by Chris who was already waiting with a sleeping Royalty in his arms.

"Morning man,  sit right here ma" I directed Koko whose eyes were closed but eyebrows were raised like she was looking.

"Auuuuug" she whined waiting for me to sit next to her so she could lay on me.

"I'm coming baybeh damn lemme get situated first.  Speak to Chris and Ro" I frowned at how she was acting.

"Hi" she said softly resting her head on her 2 fists with her eyes still closed.

"Hey sis. Sleepy huh?" Chris asked her laughing and she nodded slowly.

I sat down next to her, and pulled her to lay on me. Me and Chris talked while we waited to board the plane, the crew started to pile in and even with all the noise, neither Koko nor Ro woke up.

"Alright everyone we're ready to board. Who gone pray?" Chris's tour manager, Mack, walked in grabbing everyone's attention.

"Wake up baby, we're about to board. You want to pray over us?" I tapped Koko waking her up and she nodded.

"I'll do it" she said rubbing her eyes and we all gathered in a circle and grabbing each other's hands.

"Bow your heads and close your eyes" she mumbled

"Gracious and eternal God we thank you. Thank you for waking us all this morning and starting us on our way. Thank you for bringing us all together to do what we love, and share the gifts that you've given us. We ask for your traveling grace and angels of mercy as we make our way across your lands. We pray for health and strength over this next month and the rest of our lives. We pray that we have a successful tour and in the end we give you all the praise and the honor. In your amazing name we pray and we all say. Amen."

"Alright let's hit it" Mack clasped his hands together and everyone made their way to the plane.

"Wanna sit by the window?" I asked as we walked to our seats pulling her behind me.

"Yes please" she stated with sleep in her voice rubbing her eyes.

Once we made it to our seats, I allowed her to go in first and then sat down next to her. She crossed her feet under her and let up the arm rest so she could lay her head in my lap.

The plane started moving and making its way down the runway while I rubbed my hands through her hair.

"I love you" she mumbled looking up at me with her lips puckered and eyes closed

"Love you too baybeh" I mumble against her lips before sitting back, resting my hand on her thigh, and leaning my head on the seat.

Soon enough I found myself in a deep sleep too.

2 weeks later

"C'mon baby take the pictuuure before I freaking fall" Koko laughed as I held the camera up pretending to take selfie.

"Aight ma, you ready? 1...2...3. Got it" I chuckled looking at the picture on my phone covering the top of it to block out the sun.

"Finally, let me see" she hopped down and ran over to me.