19. Glow In The Dark

😬 I know it's been a while but I'm back, don't hate me , haven't edited yet either but couldn't keep y'all waiting 😘

"Chilll Uncle Awgus" Kay squealed as I held her ankles and tickled the bottom of ha feet.

She, Chay, and noonie had been jumpin all ova me since dey got hea.

Koko and I had been back from our 2 weekdv honeymoon for a few days now and I knew my babies missed me so Cha brought them over here. Trav and Tima brought Callie as well.

"Oh na you wanna chill. Wasn't tryna chill when you was jumpin all ova Uncle Awgus head" I mimicked the way she said my name and kept tickling her.

"Noonie....Chay!!! Y'all....y'all...not gone help me" she screamed as the girls were laying on the otha side of the bed laughin.

"Okaaayy" she gasped trying to catch her breath from laughing

"Okay what... say I surrenda and Uncle August is the King" I stopped tickling to let her catch her breath

"I surrenda"she sighed closing her eyes

"What else Kayden" I started tickling again and she went into a fit of laughter.

"Okay...okaaayyyy. Uncle Awgus is the King. Dang." She screamed through her laughs.

I let her go "That's what I thought. Anybody else want some" I chuckled reaching for Noonie and they all screamed a no.

"Aight" I laid down and they all came and cuddled under me.

"August, when you leave for tour?" Cha asked as she did something to Callie's hair while Tima and Trav were cakin

"Uhhh in about 3 months. I'll be gone about 2 tho. So I should be back right before my birthday" I answered looking at something Chay was showing me on her phone.

"When auntie comin back" Noonie asked, if nobody loved Koko she definitely did. 

"She should be back soon, she just went to work out with her friends." I responded, taking out my phone getting on snap.