A Secret Revealed

Silver's POV

Shadow came home a little late. He gave light snores, he must be tired. I could hear him from my room. Usually he doesn't snore, and the poor guy only gets two hours of sleep because he stays up too long trying to solve thing as G.U.N's top agent. Sometimes I wish I could help, but he never lets me. He doesn't wasn't me to get sleep deprived, but look at him. I don't get how he can wake up from a two hour nap everyday and still be in good shape. He tense to dose off sometimes, but never snores. The only time he snores is when he is really, really tired. Poor Shadow. I gave him a peck on the lips, but I was so tempting to give him a full on kiss. What if he thinks it's weird when I kiss him during his sleep. Isn't that considered rape? I couldn't hold myself back, so I did.

Shadow's POV

I was down in the kitchen making breakfast, at the same time tightening my tie. Today I was gonna be a substitute teacher at Emerald University, where Silver used to go. He's, of course, coming with me. I was getting the table ready when I heard soft cries up stairs.

"Silver?" The cries only continued. I started to go up, his door was opened. I peeked in and then knocked. "Everything alright?" I asked.He was sitting on the edge of the bed by the window, his back was facing me. He only continued crying. I sat next to him. "Tell what's bothering you."

"D-Do you think I'm a freak?" He asked.

"No, why would I?" I asked him.

"Because of what I did last night." He stated looking down in shame. I looked away as I remembered. "You felt that last night, didn't you?" He asked. I sighed.

"I did, but I don't think you're a freak. You just got curious on how it felt and trust me...I did that too." I said shamefully. "We all get curios at sometime and want to adventure, sometimes we can't hold ourselves back from following into steps we shouldn't follow; but we're not perfect we make mistakes. From those mistakes we learn." I lifted his head. "So please don't cry. You're not a freak, and you know it. Always know that I'll love you." I kissed his forehead.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Now get ready for school."

"School? Aren't I already homeschooled?" He asked.

"Yes, but you're coming with me to substitute. Now head down for breakfast."

I know what you're thinking, isn't he finished with his studies? Well yes and no. Silver is very bright, but has missed a lot due to me, he's only fourteen and he's graduated high school. He was going to Emerald University, but there was an incident a while back; so I homeschooled him. It's been a pleasure to teach him, but he also needs to interact with others. I know he's got a couple of friends at that university he really misses, so that's why he's coming; but mainly to study.

After breakfast he brushed his teeth and got ready. "Hey is it alright if I just walk with Sonic?" He asked.

"No problem." I said putting on my leather jacket and grabbing my bike helmet.

"Thanks!" He hugged me.

"Do you have everything?" I asked as he embraced me.

"Mhm."

"Lunch money." He nodded. "Books?" Nod. "Paper?" Nod. "Pencils?"

"Yes Shadow, I have everything." He smiled at me.

"If yo say so. Give me a goodbye kiss." He gave me a peck on the lips. "Have a great day Love."

"You too." He said finally disconnecting from the embrace and waved a he left the house.

I love that boy.