TLC

Narrator's POV

Quick footsteps ran through the hospital looking for someone. His breathing was hard, and his heart raced. He got to the front desk.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Please state their name."

"Shadow, Shadow the hedgehog." His voice sounded desperate.

"Oh, yes. He is in room 72-"

"Thank you." He said and disappeared out of thin air.

There he was in the room, it was all quiet. The blinds were closed, and the black hedgehog sat on the edge of the gurney. He was connected to an I.V, Silver ran to his side.

"Oh my goodness, Shadow are you alright?" He asked taking his face into his hands.

"Just fine." Shadow said taking the I.V off and pulling away from Silver.

"Are you sure?" Silver asked concerned.

"Yes." Shadow took his hospital gown off and began putting his clothes back on. Silver noticed all the bandages and bruising on Shadow's torso but looked away and turned around.

"I was worried." Silver turned around and noticed Shadow wasn't there anymore.

"Hmph..." Shadow said walking to the door. "Let's get back to school." He said with his black satchel over his shoulder. Silver followed. Shadow checked himself out, and chaos controlled to the school.

"Sorry I dismissed class like that. I had things to do." All the girls looked at him. Silver soon appeared, they looked; then looked back at Shadow. "Your teacher wanted to talk about the structure of an animal cell."

They were were all finished and the end of the day had come. A girl came up to Shadow while he was putting his papers in his satchel.

"Mr. S, I know this is incredibly rude, but may I ask you how old you are?" She asked looking down. Shadow blushed brightly.

"Oh, I'm eighteen." He stated. (Remember, he might have been put in a 50 year sleep and might be older than that; but remember he was put to sleep at age 18)

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, yeah... I finished my studies very early."

"Wow, that's great. You're around our age and you've finished all your studies."

"Yeah, I finished high school at 13 and went to college for four years and taught there one year."

"Oh, well it was a pleasure meeting you." She said and shook his hand.

"You too." They parted and the girl walked away.

Narrator's POV

"Silver I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Let me just examine it okay?"

"Fine." Shadow unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. Bandages everywhere.

"Here, remove these." Silver said carefully removing them. Shadow flinched as Silver accidentally pressed on him stomach. "See? It does hurt." Silver removed them, then took a look at Shadow's eight pack...they were all bruised.

"It's just some bruising..." Shadow looked away. Silver looked at him. "Maybe a broken rib and internal bruising." He said looking away.

"See? This is why you gotta start taking your job more serious." Silver stated.