The Little Lamb and The Big Bad Wolf

Narrator's POV

"Shadow! N-No wait!" Silver giggled.

"Aww, why?" Asked Shadow.

"Because...I'm ticklish." Silver whispered.

"Well, in that case..." Shadow smirked and moved his fingers around on Silver's belly.

"Wait!" Silver cried out laughing. "Sh-Shadow I c-can't b-breathe!" Silver's stomach began cramping. "Ow...ow..." He groaned. Shadow stopped.

"Sorry Little Lamb." Yes, Shadow called Silver his little lamb.

"Baaah..." Silver mimicked. He smiled and gave Shadow a small peck on the lips. Shadow smiled at him and tackled his neck. Silver giggled. "Hey Shadow..."

Shadow drew away. "Yes, Little Lamb?" He asked.

"I...I think I'm ready..." Silver gave the smallest smile and blushed. Shadow's muzzle glowed bright red, he gave a crooked smile. His tail wagged secretly.

"R-Really?" Shadow asked.

"Mhm." Nodded Silver. "Only if you are..." He said looking away, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ke-yeah! Yeah! I'm ready, I mean as long as you are...we can start whenever you want, but if you want to now I wouldn't mi-"

Silver giggled. "Tonight, would be a good time okay?" He put a hand on Shadow's shoulder. He got up.

"Yeah! That's sounds great. Tonight. Yeah, okay." He said walking backward out the door.

Silver giggled as Shadow had hit something, then disappeared. He fell on the bed, placing his glasses on and embracing a pillow. He blushed as he tried to imagine the events of tonight...he wanted to make it fun, but loving at the same time...maybe a little naughty...

An idea popped on his head, but he needed to go alone in order for it to be a secret from Shadow. He needed to go shopping alone. He got dressed. He had decided to wear his glasses more often, they were more comfortable than his contacts, and well...Shadow liked the glasses better. "Hey Shadz, I'm going to the arcade with Sonic, alright?" Just a small lie.

"Alright." Shadow answered.

And so began the hunt...

~Later~

Shadow arrived home after meeting with Rouge. The house was quiet, but noticed Silver was on the couch watching TV. He sat down by him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"How was the meeting?"

"It was a drag, I just violent wait to get home." Shadow announced. Silver began to massage Shadow's shoulders. "Thanks Little Lamb..." He purred. He felt lips nip at his ear, but let go soon whispering.

"Meet me up stairs...and here. Wear this." He was tossed a dark bag with something inside. Then, he was gone.

Shadow turned the lights on and looked inside the bag. He took out a furry jacket, that zipped only have way up his torso to leave room his his chest fur. There was a collar inside. A red one, with a golden tag that read Woof. He blushed. There were these furry paw like gloves and booties, and a tail...a long and fluffy tail. Then he got the message...

He walked upstairs quietly and opened his bedroom door. There on the floor was a trail of small cotton balls, or should I say lamb fluff? He saw it led to the bed where Silver laid.

He was wearing long droopy ears that fell from the sides of his head, they were fluffy...like a lamb's. He wore a collar that had a small jingle bell. He wore gloves that went up to his elbows and separated his fingers with the hoof like tip. And wore of those one piece panties and boots bottoms, connected by white ribbons; and a white fluffy tail as the ending touch.