Tall People Problem #48: Hacks to Guarantee a Happy Tall Life

Have you ever wanted to make your tall life a little simpler? Try some of these hacks below!

1. Raise your bed- When you're off to a late start and whip your legs out of bed, your feet may hit the floor faster than you expected- and that hurts!!

2. Secure you light fixtures- You never know when you might look up only to whack your head on your lights! 

3.Buy an extendable shower head- Enjoy showers to their full extent by investing in an extendable shower head! Ducking your head to rinse is not a pleasurable experience!

4.Make sure that there are tall-friendly clothes waiting at your fingers- It would be a terrible if you woke up one day to find all unfriendly tall clothes in your dresser!

5.When in doubt...DUCK!- Like Number 2, whacking your head on another low object is just as painful as hitting a chandelier

6.When faced with the issue of too-short shirt sleeves, roll them up!- Using this protocol makes the shirt look as if it fits you perfectly!

7.Is your ceiling too low? Put in noodles to pad the ceilings!!- Hopefully you never have to go through the trials of low ceilings, but this hack is quite handy, just in case!!

#score

That's all for now folks!! Enjoy your tall life with these simple hacks!!