Chapter One

I walked into my house, As soon as I walked threw the door I heard moaning. So I pulled out my gun and walked upstairs quietly.

When I finally got to my bedroom door. I couldn't believe my eyes. I seen my best friend Stacey on top of my boyfriend Chris. I walked over and pistol whipped her ass off of him. I pointed the back and forward at them.

"What the fuck type of shit is this, Where the fuck they do this at Stacy, I thought we was best friends more like sisters." I said with tears falling down my cheeks. "We were suppose to be like sisters, And Chris I thought you loved m-" He cut me off "I do lov-" I cut him back off by shooting close by him. "Naw shut the fuck up, fucking my suppose to be best friend ain't love." I said upset and pissed.

Stacey was still on the floor bleeding from her nose and mouth from when I pistol whipped her ass.

"Get the fuck up out my house before I bust caps in both y'all asses." I said. As Stacey passed me I hit her ass in the back of the head with my gun butt. I chuckle a little at the sight of her falling hitting her. I swear it took everything in me not to just jump on her and beat the shit out of her. I shot at Chris cause his ass was taking to long.

When I heard the front door close. I broke down , From now on I vow not to trust No bitch or NO nigga straight up on everything.

I went in the bathroom an cleaned my face and decided to take a hot shower cause I really needed it at the moment. I Got in the shower and let the hot water run down my backside, And I started crying again. After my shower I got out and put on my bra and panties lace set an hopped in bed an turned the tv on Netflix to find a good movie. After looking for 10 mins I finally picked Madea's Big Happy Family.

While I was watching the movie I seen my iphone light up and seen Chris name come across the screen. I sent him straight to voice mail then turned my phone off. After the movie was over I turned over in bed and went to sleep.

.........................The Next Day

I had streets to run other than worrying about a no good nigga and a low down dirty bitch.

I got up and washed my face and brush my teeth. Walked into my closet and picked out some dark gray sweats and a light pink tee and picked up my grey vans on my way out the closet.

After 5 mins I was dressed. I walked back into the bathroom an put on a lil makeup but not too much. I walked out the bathroom went down stairs grabbed my car keys and I was headed to my warehouse to check on my money. MY MONEY is one thing I don't play about, Fuck with my money and that's yo fucking life on spot.

I arrived at the warehouse after 30 min drive, My sercuity let me in the gates. I parked the car an walked to the door put the code in and entered. "Hows My fucking money?" I questioned as I walked in.

"Somebody Took 10k Vic." He said, I didn't even Say nothing. I pulled out my gun a walked down to the room where they count all my money. I shot up in the air one time, I had everybody attention. "So who been fucking with my money." I said calmly, Nobody said anything then I heard one of my workers Monica crying and looking guilty, So I just shot her ass and walked out.