Chapter Nine

Victoria

It's been 6 months since what happened at my mama house, An I haven't seen not Chris or Stacey ass. I guess they was planning something big. Haha , I cant wait on that shit. Anyways Me and Ahmari was on our way to our doctors appointment. I am now 7 months, We was gonna wait until the baby got here to find out what they sex was but I couldn't wait no longer so we gonna find out the sex today.

"Baby come on damn, You always moving slow as fuck." Ahmari said. I just laughed to myself "Shut the fuck up geesh, I'm coming, I know you ready to find out the sex to but damn." I sad rolling my eyes walking out the door. We hopped in his black hummer and was on our way to the doctors off.

After a 20 min drive we made it to the doctor office. As soon as we walk threw the doors, They doctor was calling us back into his office. Ahmari didn't like the fact that I had a male doctor, But oh well his ass will get the fuck over it. 

"So y'all finally ready to know what the sex of the baby is?" He asked "Yesss I'm sooo ready." I said with a big ass kool-aid smile on my face. Ahmari Smirk a lil, But I guess he had a attitude about a male doctor, Really don't know why his ass ain't over the fact I got a male doctor. 

He put the gel on my stomach, It was cold as fuck but it felt good as fuck, Crazy? Yea I know.

"Y'all sure y'all wanna know the sex?" He asked us smiling

"Yessssss GOSH." I yelled happy as ever. 

"Congrats, Your having a baby girl." He said. As soon as the works left his mouth tears was coming down my cheek. I'm glad it was a girl cause I already started buying girly things. After the doctor gave us the rest of the information about our baby girl health and other things we left.

I was hungry as fuck, So we stopped by KFC before picking up Mari from his friend house.

After we order the food we stopped an picked Mari up and was on our way back home.

Chris

It's been 6 fucking months, And I still cant get away from this crazy ass bitch. But her crazy side had me turned on and I like a woman who know how to take control. But she ain't have to take that girl life. But anyways I gain Stacey trust which was GREAT.

"Yo baby I'll be back." I told her as I walked out the front door "Okay baby, Just come back to me, Or I will find yo ass and kill you on the spot." She said smiling but in a serious tone. Which kinda scared my ass.

I hopped in my dodge charger 300c an was head to some bitch named Timekia she wanted to talk business an I was down for that. Who was I to turn down business, She was offering me 10k for this shit too.

After an hour drive I was finally at the address she gave me. It was dark as fuck. No lie I was kinda getting scared but the only thing that kept me there was that 10k. I walked up to the door an knocked on it a few times. After the fifth knock a woman finally opened the door, 

GOT DAMN SHE WAS FINE AS HELL.... My manhood jumped at the sight of her. But I was here for business an business only. She had a job for me an I had one for her.

OKAY THIS IS SHORT && BORING BUT THE GOOD PART IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER !!! WHICH I WILL UPLOAD FRIDAY OR SATURDAY !!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT && EVERYTHING ! PLEASE FAN, COMMENT WHAT YA THINK && SHARE WITH OTHERS !!!! MUAHHHHHH :**** MUCH LOVE !!! :)