Chapter Six

Timekia

I knew what I was getting myself into but I don't give a fuck, As long as Ahmari back with me. Since it took kidnapping Mari to try an get him back then I was making it do what it do. 

So I'm write a note to me, Like it from the kidnapper. When I got done, I grabbed my house keys, Car keys and purse an was out the door to put an act on to win my man back.

As soon as I got there I seen this car and that bitch car there, I rolled my eyes. I started breathing in an out really fast, made myself cry. I swear I could be a fucking great ass actor.

I ran out the car an banged on his door until somebody answered. Ahmari answered with his lil bitch behind him. I continued to cry, After he let me in I handed him the note. He read it an started to laugh, His bitch and me looked at him like he was crazy as fuck.

I looked at me with a crooked smile on his face "Oh wow,Meka you a real dumb ass bitch." He said still smiling "What are you talking about Ahmari?" I questioned him "This yo fucking hand writing. You dumb ass bitch." After them words left his mouth, I was stiff, I totally forgot he knew how I write, I about shitted on myself. 

"Where the fuck is my son Meka." He demanded. After I didn't say nothing for a min, He snatched me up by my hair. I seen his bitch smiling in the corner. "The fuck you smiling for." I said ignoring Ahmari. "Bitch don't worry about why I'm laughing, You better worry about the next few mins you got on this earth." She said smiling.

He started choking the shit out of me "Where the fuck is he?" He questioned once more "At Tony warehouse." I said as he dropped me to the floor. He smiled "Babe, You wanna handle this bitch." He asked her smiling. "Yea babe I got this hoe." With that being said she walked over an kicked me dead in the face.

"You gonna wish yo ass never did that shit." She said beating me in the face. I tired to fight back but she was just to strong. Ahamri when upstairs an got dressed. I guess he was going to get Mari. "Okay baby, Just finish her no good ass off already." He said handing her the 9 mm. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

SORRY THIS KINDA BUT I GOT WRITES BLOCK SOOOO DONT BE MAD AT ME ! ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN !!! BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YA THINK, VOTE !!! && SHAREEEE !!! FAN THIS TOO !!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT & LOVEEEE :)