It All Comes To A End

3 days finally pass and Vick was able to go home with the love of her life and her beautiful daughter

They both decided to get out of the drug business for the sake of their daughter and son, Vick gonna go to school to complete her dream of becoming a RN nurse, Ahmari gonna start his own shoe company like he always wanted to.

Chris and Stacey are still together, Only because he a punk ass bitch, Haha, After being together a while Stacey end up getting pregnant and had a son she always wanted, Chris was always wanted to have a son too, Stacey also went to anger management classes to calm her ass down a little or try to calm her ass down.

Vick grandma mother soon die 5 months after all this stuff, It was hard on Vick and her mother, Her grandma was always there threw the thick and thin. Soon After Vick grandma die her mother got back on the drugs. 

Sad? Yea I know right but it's all life, One day she was high walking home, A man snatched her up raped her cut her throat and left her to die, Police found her the next day and had let Vick know, Vick was heart broken but, It was kinda of her own mother fault since she got back on the drugs, But life goes on.

And Yessss Timekia is really dead this time ain't no coming back from 3 gun shots to the head.

SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ENDING BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE ! BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOY, THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO SUPPORTED ME THOUGHT OUT THIS WHOLE BOOK, IT REALLY DID MEAN A LOT TO ME, I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET AS MANY VOTES OR READS ON HERE, UGGGH CRYING ! LMAO BUT YEA THANKS YALL,

ALSO GO ON CASTING CALLS, && HELP ME OUT THANKS LOVE YALL A LOT ! MUAHHH :)