Chapter Five

Ahmari

I was pacing the floor back and forward. How the fuck did this happen. I brushed my hand over my face. "Okay, Meka I know Mari was screaming, How the fuck did you not here him?" I questioned her. She started to cry again, I really wasn't buying that shit. "ANSWER ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW MEKA." I yelled getting pissed even more. "Y- You Know I'm a hard sleeper Ahmari." She whinned. "Meka I swear I wanna slap the fuck out of you right now." I said "Baby just calm down." I heard Vick say. I rubbed my hand over my face

"Ight baby, run upstairs an get my cell phone for me." She did as I said.

She came back down an handed me my phone. "Thanks baby." I said kissing her. Then I realized Meka was giving her dirty looked and wasn't even crying anymore. I didn't even say anything. I walked into the kitchen an hit my boys up to let him know wassup.

Victoria

I don't know but I had a strong feeling Timekia had something to do with. So I called my crew up too. Cause Mari felt like I son I never had even doe I spend one day with him, But I don't know.

"Baby, I'm finna hit up the trap, So we can plan to get my son back." He told me "Ight, Me too baby, Cause I wanna help." I told him, He nodded. 

"Yo Meka, get the fuck out and go wait at home in case they send my son back." He told her. she gave me a dirty look as she got up off the sofa. I gave her one in return.

After she left, We went an took a shower together before heading out. 

When we got out the shower an was getting dress I decided to tell him I think Timekia had something to do with this shit "Baby, I think Meka got something to do with this shit." I told him. He just looked at me for a min. "I got a feeling she do too, But I don't know, Its a few people that want my head so they can take over, But I swear to fucking god if she got something to do with it, I'm blow her fucking brains out." He said all serious.

We headed out to the trap, To plan everything.

Timekia

As soon as I got home I hit Tony up "Yo, Wassup" He said answering the phone. "How's my baby." I asked "He's fine, Yo you coming down here." He asked "Yea, I'm tell him wassup." after that we hung up an. 

I changed clothes. Then headed out to the place Tony was holding Mari.

When I got there I walked in an seen him tied up in the corner sleep. I walked over to him an slapped him upside the head. He woke up. "Mom ! you came to save me?" he asked "Naw baby, Your here cause of me, This is all to get your daddy back at home with us." I said untying him. He rubbed his wrist "Mom what do you mean you not saving me, And this is to get daddy back at home with us, Don't you see he happy with Vick, Why cant you just let go and be happy for him an move on." As soon as them words left his mouth I slapped the shit out of him.

"Yo fucking daddy belong at home with us, You fucking understand me, Now I'm give you this phone to call him I want you to tell him your fine, If you say anything else I will kill you right here right now." I said all serious. He looked down "Okay" He said. I smiled.

I dial his daddy number from a prepaid phone I brought before I came here. "Daddy !" Mari yelled into the phone, I eyed  him an liped 'Don't fuck up or your dead'. "Mari where the fuck are you son." I heard he yelling over the phone "I wish I could tell you daddy, They told me to tell you I'm okay, Daddy just hurry up an come get me." He said in tears "Son, I'm coming for you I plan on coming tonight, Tell them motherfuckers who took you, I'm kill they ass on right then an there." I heard him say. I snatched the phone an hung up.

"Ight Tony Ima go home an get some rest, Feed his little ass." I said walking out

TELL ME HOW Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER !!! COMMENT, VOTE && SHARE !!! ALSO FAN ! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT && EVERYTHING IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!!