Chapter Seven

Victoria

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since we got Mari back, And a lot as happen, Me and Ahmari decided to move in with each other. I was tired of running the streets, Well to be honest I really didnt have a choice tp give up running the streets, Cause a week after getting Mari back, I found out I was one month pregnant.

I really couldn't believe I was having a child of my OWN, Even dont Mari is already like a son to me, But this was different cause I gotta go threw 8 months of carrying a baby. Me and Ahmari was hopping it was a little girl.

Other than finding out I was pregnant my mom was out of rehab an was at her new house with my grandma, I was happy that she was finally clean and out of that rehab. We was having Sunday dinner at her house, And Ahmari and I decided to tell her about her unborn first grand child.

"Baby, Hurry your ass up." He yelled from in the living room "Dont fucking rush me, Got damn." I said putting my shoes on leaving out the room. "Aye all that aint called for, I just dont wanna be late." He said kissing my forehead.

Me him and Mari left out the house an hopped in his hummer.

20 mins later we was pulling up to my mom and grandma house. I walked in the house all smiling from ear to ear, But My smile fainted away as soon as I walked inside The Living room. There I seen My Ex-Best friend Stacey And my ex boyfriend Chris. "Mom what the fuck it this." I asked her looking puzzled "Oh I Invited your best friend over and she brought Chris with her." She said.

I couldn't be mad at her, Because I never told her that me and Stacey wasn't friends no longer and I didnt tell her the reason why me and Chris broke up.

I seen Stacey smiling, That shit set me the fuck off. "What the fuck yo no good triffling ass." I said stern "Vick what is gotten into you." My mom asked me. "Mom, I shouldve been told you, But It slipped my mind cause they ass is irrlevent, But Lets me tell you, I came home one day And I heard moaning an shit coming from my bedroom, I aint know what the fuck was going on, So I pulled my gun out an walked upstairs to see what the fuck was going on, And you wouldnt believe this dirty no good stank ass bitch was dick riding the nigga I thought I was gonna be with forever, These motherfuckers better be lucky Im pregnant cause If I was I would beat the fuck out of both of them." I said with my eyes on Stacey and Chris the whole time.

My mom turned to Stacey and Chris "Is this bullshit truth?" She asked them. They didnt say a word "Oh so now yall ass dont fucking hear a damn word Im fucking saying, So Stacey you pick some dick over a child hood friend who was like a sister to you, And aint do shit to you but be there, While your mom beat the shit out of yo-" She cut my mom off "Well at lease she wasn't on no fucking drugs, You damn crack head." She said hopping up

I started to charge for her ass, But Ahmari grabbed me. "Baby, Chill yo ass pregnant." He said "I dont give a fuck, She not finna sit here and dis my mama like that." I said tearing up.

The next thing I know my mom was charging for her. She started beating the shit out of her "I may have been on drugs but I will always be a better mother then yo no good sorry mother, Thats why you just like her." She said whooping her ass.

Chris Tried to grabbed my mom off her. "Touch her and your ass is dead." Ahmari said aiming his gun at Chris head. He backed up and Ahmari put his gun back up and after watching a lil while longer he went an got her off Her. My mom spit in Her and Chris face. I know Thats nasty as fuck but them motherfuckers deserved it.

"Get the fuck up out my mama shit before I killed both yall ass, right here an now."I said watching them walk hand in hand. "Trust and Believe This shit aint over." She said with a fucked up face. I laugh "Ight Bitch roll up an you will be finding yourself swimming with the fishes." I said smiling.

OKAY THIS IS SHORT, BUT I WAS IN A RUSH TO UPDATE FOR YALL, YESSS SCHOOL HAVE STARTED BACK SO UM YEA, BUT IMA BE UPDATING EVERY WEEKEND. BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR YALL. LOVEEEE MY SUPPORTERS !!! COMMENT WHAT YA THINK, && SHAREEEEEEE OOOOH ALSO VOTE !!! MUCH LOVE MUAHHHHHHH :D !!!!