Chapter One

Before I start I want to thank all of you for getting this book to 30 reads before I updated, THEN I had the most wonderful comment that made my day. Not much, but thank you imaginaryworldsx, this chapter is dedicated to you <3 :)

New school. New friends. New teachers. New assignments. New boys. Yes, I'm openly gay, and yes I'm bullied for it. I just hope this school is better.

I walked through the glass doors of my new school and look around. Since I'm ten minutes early, there's only a few people there. I walked into the office and got my schedule.

"Hey kid. You new?" I heard someone ask and I spun around to see two boys: one with brown hair and puppy eyes, the other with blonde hair and a perfect smile.

"Uh uhh yeah," I stuttered. They just giggled and walked closer to me.

"It's fine. You're okay. We don't bite!" The brunette said. 

"I'm Niall Horan," The blonde smiled, "And I'm Liam Payne. Who are you?"

"Louis. Tomlinson?" I questioned myself. They just smiled and nodded, taking my schedule.

"Okay, so you have classes 1, 3, 7, and 9 with Niall...and the rest with either me, or both of us!"

I smiled, knowing that  had just made some friends. We walked back to our lockers and mine was right in between theirs! As Niall and I were walking to first class, I say a boy with brown, curly hair and beautiful green eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing secretively to the beautiful boy. Niall just giggles and rolls his eyes.

"Oh so you're into one out of three Styles' hmm?" I looked at him confused.

"They're triplets. Harry - the laid back one. Edward - the punk. Marcel - the irresistible nerd. Between me and you, I like Edward...a lot." He smiled and I sighed.

"Triplets...wow!" I gazed off into space as Niall led me into my seat. He sat next to me and snapped his fingers in my face. 

"Tomlinson? Louis Tomlinson?" The teacher asked around. I raised my hand and muttered out a 'hi' as he smiled and asked me some questions.

"Well, my mom has a job that has us moving, but I'm sure this is it now. I really like it here so far, and I have the best of friends already," I smile and look over at Niall's bright red face as he sticks his tongue out at me. 

The rest of the lesson was pretty much getting me set up on what we were learning, and glances at/from Harry. When we finally made eye contact, we held it for a few seconds before him mouthing 'talk after class' and I blushed deeply, nodding and looking back at Niall.

"Why won't Edward notice me? I'm like invisible to him!" He crossed his arms and pouted like a child. I just giggled and gave him a friendly punch. 

"Oh shush you he'll see. Just you wait!" With that, the bell rang, he class got up, leaving me and Harry in the room. Alone. 

Shit.

Harry's POV 

Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit. He's sexy. I can't argue that. His eyes, and that ass. I can't help myself but glance at him every second that I get. Finally, when I built up enough courage...I held eye contact with him, the said to talk to me after class. 

What was I thinking? I'm probably going to scare the little guy away. Why is Edward so good at this? He's been crushing on Niall for a while now, just hasn't said anything for the sake of his popularity. And Marcel...don't even get me started on Liam. 

The bell rang.

"Study you're chapters class. You too Louis!" She winked. Disgusting. Bitch aren't you married?

"Y-You wanted to talk to me, H-Harry?" He stuttered. Aweh he's too cute. Fuck I'm gay...

"Yeah, kinda. Just, you uh...you want to sit with me and the boys at lunch? Niall and Liam can come too..." Edward. Is Going. To Kill. Me.

 "Uh..erm...sure. I'm Lou-"

"Louis Tomlinson. Babe, I got your name. See you at lunch," I winked at left he room, allowing Louis to stand there with a mouth open and blue eyes wide.

Edward's POV

Really Horan? Why are you so irresistibly sexy? 

"Hey, Ed. Yoohoo? You there mate?" Damien called out my name as I snapped back into reality. 

"He's just standing there at his locker, why is that sexy?" Damien asked. 

"Did I really say that out loud?" Damien was the only 'popular' who knew I was gay AND that I had a MAJOR crush on Horan. 

"Yeah, you did..." He smiled. I shook my head, watching Niall leave his locker, then looking back at my best friend.

"I need to make him mine like really REALLY soon, D."

He just laughed and shook his head. 

Marcel's POV

"So WHY would ANYBODY like a FREAK like YOU?" Ray and Steve yelled at me. I held back tears as the two punks grabbed my shirt and slammed me against a locker. 

"Oi! Put the lad down!" someone yelled. I looked over to see my biggest crush, Liam Payne. I was openly gay, which is why I'm pinned against a locker right now.

"Why? You want little faggot to rub his gay off on you?" Ray laughed at Steve's words.

"Just...put him down alright?" Why was he doing this for me? I was suddenly picked up again and thrown into Liam's arms. He held me tightly as my body went limp. He laid me down and crouched down to face me.

"Are you alright mate?" His brown eyes poured into mine as he smiled a little. I stopped my tears and nodded a little bit.

"Come on. I think that's second class. Let's walk you there, hmm?" I just smiled a little and got up, grabbing Liam's outstretched hand to walk with him. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

SORRY SO MANY POV'S LOLOLOLOLOL :p

So how'd ya'll like the first chappie? Feedback is greatly appreciated :)

P.S. 'D' is Damien's nickname ermkay? :D

VOTE 

COMMENT

FOLLOW

THANKS YOU ILY BYEE

•∆EVELYNNN∆•