Chapter Seven

whale it's been a while .. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

MARCEL'S POV

   "Liam for God's sake could you wait up! I'm not as good at this as you are!" I yelled across the rink as Liam skated on right by me, just missing my lips with his.

   "C'mon Marce it's easy! Just push off a little," Liam suggested ice skating for our ditch day. I had no idea how to but what was I gonna say to his little puppy face?

   "Baby it's scary and I think I'm gonna fall..." I whined. He just rolled his eyes and grabbed onto my waist, pushing me lightly while watching my feet.

   "Little pushes hun; tiny,"

   "Am I doing it right?" I smiled hopefully. He just giggled and slowly let go, leaving me to push myself off the wall and skate with him.

   "You did it!" He beamed. I blushed and grabbed his outstretched hand. Liam started to go a little faster, with me right next to him trying to catch up. I wanted to say something but I couldn't because of how happy I was. Just the feel of having Liam all to myself for a day made me feel butterflies.

   Liam started to slow down and grabbed my other hand, pulling me in for a kiss and soon falling into someone near us.

   As the stranger and I fell on top of each other, Liam fell backwards about a foot in the other direction. I looked up innocently to the person I fell on and immediately got lost in there dark brown eyes. 

   "I'm so sorry," I whimpered to the man I was laying on. I decided the right thing to do was probably to stand up but I just layed there staring into their eyes.

   Where did I know him from?

   "Yeah, it's okay. Could you get off of me though?" He smirked. I immediately shot up and held out my hand. The boy grabbed it and got up slowly, brushing the ice off of his pants and thanking me.

   "I'm terribly sorry. We never saw you there!"

   "It's fine bro. Zayn's the name. And you -?" 

   "Liam, and my boyfriend Marcel,"

   "Boyfriend eh? He's a cutie," Zayn winked at me, causing my face to go bright red. 

   "Thanks. So you live around here?"

   "Nah. Used to back in 9th grade but I got kicked out of school so I had to move,"

   'Bummer," Liam frowned.

   "Zayn." I murmured.

   "Yeah?"

   "Zayn...Malik. Zayn Malik?"

   "Uhm, yeah actually. Wait? Marcel...Styles? No way!" Fuck I should have known. Zayn and I go way back. Like, way back. And it's not too peachy of a back story either.

  "Wow am I missing something or -?" Liam laughs nervously.

   "Nah we just go way back. Marcel and I were buddies. 'Nuff said I guess. Why don't you guys come back to my place for a little? I've got a killer hot tub," He smirked at me. A t. M e. 

   'Sure, sounds good I guess?" Liam smiled reassuringly.

   "Aight. My buddy Ed's coming over later though. He'll be cool with you guys. My cars out front, meet you out there!" Zayn smiled.