Chapter Two

LUNCH!

LOUIS' POV

There was not a doubt in my mind that I was scared to death right now. My hands shook as I walked to my locker, I saw Niall and Liam whispering and smiling brightly, then giving each other a big hug and Niall kissing his cheek.

"Whoa whoa whoa...what's Niam Horayne doing here?"

"Niam?" Niall asked.

"Horayne?" Liam smiled.

"You're ship names," I giggled, "Anyway, I don't think you two are dating but you'd better not be because we're sitting with Harry, Edward, and Marcel today!"

Niall stopped his smiling and looked up at me, almost in tears. Liam kept shaking his head mumbling words under his breath.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you know how much I like Edward, and Liam likes Marcel?"

"N-"

"A LOT, LOUIS...A. LOT!" Niall shouted. I cowered back and frowned.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Mate, it's okay. Niall's just nervous and excited at the same time. Don't worry," Liam cooed. I smiled and nodded.

As we all grabbed our books the three of us headed out for the lunch room.

"Tommo! Horan! Payne!" Harry shouted from across the lunchroom. I smiled at the nickname he gave me and walked over.

"Hey Harry, Edward, Marcel..." I trailed off.

"You've met my brothers?" He asked. 

"Eh, heard of 'em," I looked at Niall as he smiled shyly. 

After we all got pizza, we sat back down to get to know each other more. 

"So, Louis, do you like this school so far?" Harry asked me. 

"Yeah it's cool. I don't know it's kinda the same. I haven't been bullied yet..." I decided to shut up and Harry took the hint that I didn't want to talk about it pretty quickly. 

I looked over to see Niall looking at Edward with fluttery eyelashes, and Marcel talking about some science project to Liam,"

"You know, Edward reeeeally likes you're friend Niall." Harry tells me. I just smile and nod. 

"They're perfect for each other,"

NIALLER'S POV 

(Why did I call him Nialler......)

I just stared at Edward in awe: He was so beautiful. I feel bad for yelling at Lou because I was having the best time of my life right now.

"So Horan, what classes are you in after this?" He asked me. Horan, that was cute.

"Um...Reading, then Science, then History. You?"

"We have History and Math - in the morning - together. Maybe I'll come to those classes this time around?" He winked at me. He. Fucking. WINKED AT ME! Omgomgomg I'm dying.

LIAM'S POV

Marcel is a really nice guy. I mean, Ihe's really cute. Honestly I've don't see him around that much anymore. 

Well I do sit near the back...

"So Liam, I...uh...doyouwannabemyscienceprojectpartnerandmaybecomeoverlater?" He speed-talked a whole sentence as I got every word. He's sot fucking cute I can't hide it anymore.

"Of course Marcel, what's the project?"

"Viruses and Diseases,"

"Cool! So...my house at five?" I asked and Marcel's face lit up instantly.

"Of course! Here's my number." He blushed: aww.

"Thanks mate, I'll text you later." I smiled at him as we continued to make conversation.

Harry's POV SORRY <333

Louis Tomlinson was probably the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life. I mean, he was actually here...in front of me...right now.

"So why is a beautiful boy like you walking around single?" 

"Cheeky, Harry. I like that," He winked and smiled, taking a sip of his lemonade.

"I try babe. So you wanna like...go out for pizza later on today?" One day, Styles, Control your inner pouncing-on-people-withtin-a-day puma.

"Uh, sure? Erm...here's my number..." He scribbled down some digits and handed it to me. Just as he did, the bell rang and he rushed off...leaving me with this piece of paper.

Text me, pretty boy xx ~Louis

xxx-xxx-xxxx

I just smiled and walked off to class with Edward and Marcel.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

HEYOOOOO 

OMF I LIKE SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU FOR GETTING ME 60+ READS NO JOKE ILYSM BBYS <3

COOOMMMPPPPUUUUUUTTTTEEEERRRR HUUUUGGGG..... 

(>^ - ^)> <(^ . ^<) 

.....ANNNNNDDDD BEYONCÉ DANCE WOOP WOOP 

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES
(•_•)

<)   )╯

 /   \

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES
( •_•)

\(   (>

  /   \

ALL THE SINGLE LADIES

(•_•)

<)   )╯

  /  \

NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP

(•_•)

\(   (/

  /   \

oookay now I'm done I LOVE YOU GUYS 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

LOLOLOLOLOL IT'S MIDNIGHT AND I HAVE WORK OOPS

#SORRYNOTSORRY

OKAY NOW I'M SORRY

LUVVV <3 xx

•∆EVELYNNN∆•