Chapter Four

Before I start the chapter, I just cannot believe that you guys gave me 360+ reads on this book...when I rarely update it! I'm not even kidding ilysm and I will try to update more but...ya no school sooo....yeah :( THANKS ILY CHAPTER 4 HERE WE GOOOOO :)

NIALL'S POV BTW OKAY :)

The next day at school Edward did what he said and went to ALL of his classes. Did this guy actually like me? It couldn't be possible. 

Well almost all of them.

Math class was my last class. I sat down and opened my notebook, not really paying attention until I hear a door open roughly and soon I'm being released from class frantically. 

"What the fuck get your hands off of- oh," I instantly blushed when I saw I was looking up at Edward's face. 

"S-sorry, E-Ed," I stuttered, blushing even deeper. Edward just smirked a little and grabbed my hand, leading me out to his car and starting it.

"W-where are we g-going?" I gulped, suddenly a little scared of my life long crush. 

"The house,"

"Y-yours?" Fuck I hate being nervous.

"Yeah. Unless you want to go somewhere else?" I just shook my head a little. Edward smiled and wrapped one hand around my waist, squeezing my hips and making me shift.

 His house was pretty big, considering him and his three brothers lived there along with their mum. He told me she was barely there though because of work so they had a lot of free time and fun there.

I shook at the fact that Edward could be with another guy. I don't know though, Damien seems pretty close with him. Who am kidding they're best friends.

"After you," He smiled, holding the door open for me to walk inside. I kicked my shoes off carefully and placed them by the door.

"Wanna go upstairs?" Ed asked, closing the door behind him. I nodded and he took my hand, leading me up to his giant room. There were posters after posters on his long walls, each a different band.

I soon felt strong arms around me as I was thrown onto his bed, him climbing on top of me.

"Do you love me Horan?" He asked. I decided to use my voice this time.

"Do you trust me?" I lost my voice again and nodded, feeling Edward's plump lips against my lin ones. I tried to keep up with him as he took my arms, holding them down.

"I love you Niall Horan. I really do," He mumbled against my lips.

"I-I do too, Ed. For a long time," I smiled against his lips and pushed him onto my side, cuddling up to his larger figure. My head laid in his chest as he peppered me with kisses.

"You know, you're really sweet, Bear." I smiled.

"Bear?"

"Yeah, because you're protective. And fluffy," I blushed while fluffing his hair. He groaned and kissed my nose.

"You're lucky I love you Horan." He rolled his eyes and held me tight, kissing my hair and letting me sleep.

LOUIS'S POV

 "Hazza I don't know if that's such a good idea..." I groaned.  Harry Styles you will be the death of me.

"But whhhhhyyyyyy?" He whined, "My house is boring. Your's might be better!" I rolled my eyes and gave in to the curly haired boy.

"Fine. But don't make eye contact with my mum. She's...well...yeah," I decided to let him figure that part out as we walked the rest of the way to my house in silence.