Chapter 2 :) -Here I Come!

( Y/N  POV )

     I woke up and instantly wanted to go back to bed once I saw the date on my phone. It's the day that I leave for Pax. I know no one knows me there, but still it makes me feel bad. I mean my fans deserve better. Oh, forgot to tell you, I'm going with my best friend, Danielle. Danielle and I have been best friends since our childhood days. She knows everything about me and that I'm 'Alex'.
      I got ready to go over to Starbucks to meet up with Danielle, before we go to the airport.  I just put on a comfy outfit; a ( y/f/c) t-shirt , a light hoodie and a pair of denim shorts. I got my bags and put them in the uber. I took my laptop with me and some equipment ( soundboard, mic ) so I can have it for our time in Pax to edit some old videos while I'm away.
  Once I got to Starbucks I thanked the driver and paid him. I walked into Starbucks looking for my oh so ever late friend. Yes she was late, she said she was on her way 30 minutes ago! Alas, that's the price I pay for having an amazing friend though. Well that's what she likes to say. Danielle finally got here after I had already ordered 2 drinks, for myself, and drank them both..... what can I say. Danielle instantly tackled me with a huge bear hug once she spotted me. I'm pretty sure we caused at least half of the store to look at us, but oh well. I'm used to it.
Danielle:
" (Y/N) !!!! I'm super excited for Pax !"
    " Well then what are we waiting for? Let's get going!"

     Danielle gave me a confused look

" What?" She said super confused about the situation.
    " We have to leave if we want to get to the airport on time for our planes!"
     " Holy crap we have to leave already!?" Danielle asked

      " Uh yeah! You were so late that we have to leave now." I said laughing at her stupidity.
      " Oops sorry!" She said playfully

" Yeah, yeah let's get going slow poke."

       We walked out of the store and she directed me to the car. I put my suitcases in the back, then got into the car.
      { Time Skip to Once they leave their
            flight and get to their hotel}

   " Ah now this is what I'm talking about!" Danielle said while falling face first onto her bed.

  " You truly are a weirdo." I questioned

" Hey, if you must know I got all this weirdness from you. I wasn't like this before I meet you."
     " Danielle, you were only 2 before we meet."
         " Yeah and I wasn't so weird then."

      " Oh Dani, oh Dani." I said while shaking my head.
      We both just started completely cracking up. We unpacked all of our bags and had nothing to do. We were super bored until I suggested,
    " Let's turn on some music and have a mini parttayyyy!!! "

     " Hell yeah! " Danielle replied.
         I grabbed my mini speaker out of my bag and then turned on ' Work ' by Rihanna. This song was my jam, since it came out we haven't stopped listening to it. We must've had the music playing too loud because we heard a knock on the door. We thought it was just the pizza that we ordered but, I guess not.....

       " ( Y/ N )!! Go get the door it's probably the pizza guy!"
     " Fine, but you're getting it next time we order!"
       " Heh no promises there buddy!"
   " Oh the things I do for you Danielle!"
" You love me!!"
      " Unfortunately, yes I do." I sighed.
" hahaaha see !"

          I was still dancing a little bit while walking over to the door since I didn't bother to turn down the music, cause I mean hey the pizza guy won't care he just wants his money! I walked over to the door only to see......

  ( Hehe you thought you had to go to the next chapter didn't you? Heh loser!! :P )

         Evan Fong. Yes, VanossGaming. Yes one of my best friends, whom doesn't know the true me. I guess I stood there in shock, completely flabbergasted about the situation because he said....
    "  Hey, would you mind if you keep it down in here? Just for tonight, I have to wake up early for Pax tomorrow. I mean it sounds like theres a club inside there." Evan said slightly chuckling.

    " Oh yeah sorry about that, my friend and I were kinda bored so.... "
     " Oh yeah I get it..... "
  " Yuppers.... " I said awkwardly

      " Yo ( Y/ N )!! Get you're ass over here! 'Roses' is coming on! And don't you have to upload something? I mean like you could tweet something or be social. Hey why don't you make a joke about that Katy Perry and Uber thing you told me about earli--- "
     " Danielle shut up you fucktard!!!"
" Hey! I'm not a fucktard! Anyways did you get the pizza?" She asked walking up towards then door until she was beside me.
" Hey you! You don't have any pizza! Where's my pizza at!? "
" Danielle shut up." I said softly to her then covered her mouth with my hand.
"Okay sorry, about that.I'll get her to keep it down. What's your name?" I asked trying to keep his attention away from her talking about the Katy Perry, Uber joke that happened the other day with my YouTube friends. Who again don't know the real me.
" It's Evan, and um how does she know about a Katy Perry and Uber joke? " he asked
" Oh that, I don't know, oh yeah I saw it on um, Tumblr yeah, saw it on Tumblr then I showed it to her." I tried to say convincingly.
" Are you sure you don't have like a brother or cousin, that told you about that or said that...? " he asked again
" Nope, just saw it on Tumblr..."
" Oh well okay then. See you later I guess... ( Y/N) right?"
" Yes it's (Y/N) ." I said holding a smile.
" Okay well see ya." He awkwardly said walking away.

" Woah, shit that was 'you-know-who' wasn't it?" Dani asked
" Yes, yes it was." I said while sighing.

" I see why you like him he's kinda cute." Dani said
" DANIIII! .... you know it doesn't matter anyways. He doesn't know me! He thinks I'm a different person!" I yelled
"What?" She asked but smirked as she said it.
I just rolled my eyes and went to take a shower, so I can go to bed early for Pax tomorrow.

( Evan's POV )

      "Okay well see ya." I said while walking away.
I was about to knock on the door to ask her for her number.... I just had to at least try, I mean she seems super cool. As I was moving my wrist to knock on the door I heard....

" Woah, shit that was 'you-know-who' wasn't it?" That Danielle girl asked.
"Yes, yes it was." (Y/N) said with a sigh.
Why did she sigh? I thought to myself.
" I see why you like him he's kinda cute. " Danielle added.

I blushed once she said that. (Y/N) could actually like me? No that's crazy. Wait a sec, how does she know me though... I guess she's a fan? I thought.

" DANIIII! .... you know it doesn't matter anyways. He doesn't know me! He thinks I'm a different person!"
( Y/N ) yelled.

I stood in shock. Wait (Y/N ) and I know each other??

"What? " Danielle said in a knowingly manner.

( A/N - Wow okay so I just want to let you know this is my first story! So please don't get mad at me if you see something stupid. It's usually a mistake anyways. Just let me know and I'll try to fix it! Gosh I actually used 1,307 words in this not including this part. Alright next part should be up soon! Love you all! )