Chapter 6 :) -The Big Reveal

"So..... How do you plan on telling everyone?" Craig asked me while sipping on his Starbucks. (that was ok purpose lol.)

    " I uh don't know." I replied

Danielle gasped. "I have an idea!"
  She explained her plan. It was somewhat simple. I tweet out and tell everyone I decided to come for a little bit and I'm having a meet up there. She said that I would have to say I would have a box of pizza and that would be me. (Cause Pizza is in my username.... yeahh) Honestly, that was better than anything I could think of.

" Let's do it." I said .

" Alright" Craig said.

Everyone else nodded in approval.

-Time Skip to once everything is planned -

              *Time Skip to reveal *

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" I asked Danielle questionably.

" of course it will! Have I ever lead you wrong?"

" Actually yes, just the other week we-"

"No I haven't and this will work!" Danielle said cutting me off.

"Well I guess I can't back out now." I say slowly walking to where I said I would be meeting. I didn't expect anyone to be there yet considering it was 15 minutes before I said to be there. But holy shit was I wrong I would say there was already at least a good 75 people there and I saw more walking this way. Alright all we have to do is get the middle of the big crowd and then go from there.
I slowly start to walk towards the large group with a small pizza box in my hand. Yes I brought more pizza, but Danielle has it. I might just have to send someone to go and get more pizza if the crowd keeps getting larger.
"Okay let's go ahead and just jump into this." I mumbled to myself.

I slowly walk into the huge crowd trying to get to the table in the middle of this mess. I start to slightly 'push' my way into the crowd.

"Hey dude, watch what you're doing." A boy who looks the age of 17 says.

"Very sorry but I kinda have to get to the middle of this crowd. If you can see what I'm holding you might be able to figure it out." I say smiling slyly.

"Holy crap, it-it's you?" he asked unknowingly.

"Heh yeah it's me."

"Oh my gosh. Okay uh yeah I can help just wait a second please."

He turns around and pulls something out of his backpack. He pulls out a mini air horn.

" Don't ask me why I have this. It's actually pretty useful." He smiles and then hands me the air horn.

"Thank you so much. You can come up with me if you want." I say.

" I would love that!" he said looking so excited. It was awesome to see that people actually liked me and talking to me.

I blow the air horn (pointed up in the sky of course) and as intended everyone stops talking and turns around to look.
" Hello everyone if you would, I would love to get into the middle of this crowd near the table preferably."
Everyone stares in awe.
"Is that really her?" I hear some say.
"Nah she's too good looking to be a gamer."
"It's probably someone just pretending to be her." I hear others whispering.

"Hey hahaha funny, yes it's me and if you will let me get to the middle I will take a video and post it on Twitter to further prove its me." I say confidently.
Everyone in the crowd nods in agreement. I then am able to get to the table in the middle of the crowd. I take out my phone and take a video of the whole crowd yelling and then tweet it out saying "thanks to you all who actually showed up to this event. Yes this is the real me." I then heard some phones notifications go off. Everyone looks down at their phones on goes on their Twitter to see if it's the video. And sure enough it's the real thing. Next thing I know people are just screaming out so many things. The meet up goes on for about 2 and a half hours. By the time I get back, my Twitter is filled with a lot of tweets about me. I also see a lot of pictures and videos from the meetup. I loved every moment of the meetup. It was so great to see that they cared. They were all really supportive on my decision. I slowly drift asleep after replying on all of my social media.

[A/n ; I hope you guys can enjoy this until I am able to write another story. I've had a hard time thinking of what to write. So if you guys have any suggestions please do leave them in the comments I will give credits to the person who commented the idea. Also thank you all so much for 2k reads and 100 votes!! Bye! :) ]