Chapter 9 - Why Didnt You Tell Me

Your POV
I literally just sat there on the hotel bed for maybe 3 hours. I guess that's not really the best thing to do, but oh well. I decided to go out to get some food at Noodles and Company. (They're a restaurant that has mostly noodles that you can customize and add lots of toppings) I put on sunglasses so that if Evan or freaking Amy sees me they hopefully won't don't recognize me.

Evans POV
[That's right I switched it up on you ;) ]

"Fuck you." (y/n) says angrily.
Before Amy can say anything (y/n) storms out of the café.

"Amy what the hell was that?!" I ask hastily.

"What? All I did was state truth."

"That's messed up. I can't believe you. I'm going now." I say and start to walk away.

"Wow very gentlemen of you to leave a lady like that."

"You're not a lady. A lady wouldn't act like that to anyone, no matter the situation. Don't even try to pull that on me." I say getting angered.

I turn around and proceed to walk out and of course you can hear Amy scoff.
I want to talk to (y/n). It was all my fault, I saw Amy in the store and invited her to sit down with us. If I would've known about this I would've just ignore her. Part of me wanted to go to (y/n)'s hotel and talk to her, but I decided to give her space. I'll call or text her later I guess.

Your POV
I start to head out to Noodles and Company when I get a phone call. I pull out quickly with out even looking at who's calling.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey! (Y/n) !"

"Oh hey Evan, um whatcha need?"

"Well I wanted to check up on you from what happened earlier. I was going to check on you as soon as you left but I thought that you would want some time to yourself I guess."

" Ha, thanks for your concern but I just fell asleep as soon as I got there."

"Sounds like you, so um are you doing anything or can I come over to talk to you?"

"I'm actually heading to Noodles and Company right now if you want to come along."

" Sounds amazing I'll be there."

"Okay see you then!"

"Bye!"

I hung up my phone and kept walking to Noodles and Company.

(A/N) Hey guys, hopefully this is a good enough filler for now. I'll probably update later on but since it's 2:30 am where I'm at, I'm going to try to go to sleep. See you guys next time! :D